chapter ten

N I C O L A S

"He can't do stuff like that"

We got the twins ready for bed then we tucked them in, Damon called me and then stuck up the middle finger before falling asleep.

I think it was pretty funny but I don't think Angelina thought it was funny. I threw Angelina on my shoulder as I closed the door, "Yeah I understand that but he is very tired" I said as I placed her down and followed her to the living room.

I am very glad that Angelina got some of her feelings out which kind of made me feel like a complete prick.

Me not knowing about our kids for their safety is very small compared to Angelina's emotional and mental trauma.

When Angelina first found her father she was extremely happy and when he was 'dead' she did not grieve which created many many issues for her and since he's not actually dead that created more issues and developed her previous issues.

Me? I was raised from the start to be a killer and I don't have a problem with that frankly I would've been upset if I wasn't. My childhood and teenage years were filled with murder, torture amongst other things mafia related but I still had the normal childhood and teenage years.

I had my brothers helping me and my dad, I had my whole family behind me helping me supporting me and helping me.

Her family separated and left her to raise a mafia and herself, she was not trained like me to be what she is now. She paved the way for herself to earn all the titles she has now unlike everyone else she deserves the most respect in the world.

I don't think I hate her anymore, she clearly has her own issues and I don't want to add onto that. She hit my arm pulling me out of my thoughts. "Someone by the name of Dante is claiming to be your best friend and is trying to enter my territory" She said.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded, "He is a childhood friend" I said. "Let him enter" She said then hung up. "This is your cue to leave i'm not holding a reunion in my house" She said as I walked up to her.

"I am sorry" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. "If you are going to cry I would prefer if I had some food and I was laying down" She said as she hugged me back.

"I am not going to cry. I don't cry" I said making her pull away "You-"

"Don't start" I said as I cut her off. "You can't kill yourself the twins are attached to you" She said making me stare at her.

"Jesus Angelina" I said making her raise her eyebrows, "What? Personally I will be fine. Them? Not so much." She said.  "You are a terrible person" I said making her nod "How is your dad?" She asked.

"Being treated, We really thought it was time but when don't we think it's time with that guy?" I asked making her smile at me. "That's good. That's really good Nicolas" She said.

"I am really tired and hungry so you know i'm here if you ever need anything." She added on making me nod at her as I walked out of the kitchen then eventually got out of the house. I walked over to my car and got inside as I started it up.

I opened the gates as I sped out of there and quite literally drove down the street, I pulled int the driveway and sighed as I got out to see Dante standing outside waiting for me. "I know that you and Angelina are hanging around each other a lot, is there a chance you two are getting back together?" He asked.

Angelina says no one in the mafia world except for the twins security team, if more people find out it would jeopardize their safety. "Yeah we got back together." I said making him stare at me. "She took you back after the dumb shit you said and I mean highly-"