chapter seven

A N G E L I N A

"What did you just ask us?"

I rubbed my face as Nicolas yawned, "How do you even know what that is? vai ad aspettarmi in bagno" He said which made them turn around and walked out of my bedroom as I sighed.

I tried to release myself from Nicolas's grasp which made him tighten it, "Alright pal" I said which made him immediately release me. "Thank you." He said as he got out of the bed making me raise my eyebrows, "For what?" I asked.

"Last night" He said making me stare at him, "We are going to be in each others lives forever now, we are being civil and you can come to me if you need anything" I said making him smile at me as he nodded and walked out.

I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom, I did whatever I needed to do in there then changed into my robe as I packed up my things then searched for an outfit to wear.

I sighed as I dragged my suitcases out of the bedroom and into the hallway. I looked at the stairs and just stood there until I heard someone come up behind me.

"You're leaving today?" Nicolas asked as he grabbed my suitcases and carried them down the stairs with me following behind him. "Yeah. You're going to be fine right?" I asked and he nodded as he placed the suitcases on the floor.

"Yeah. Your car?" He asked making me nod as he walked outside. We walked outside and made our way over to my car, I opened the trunk and he put my stuff inside.

We walked back into the house and entered the kitchen to see the twins walking into the kitchen with Gloria.

"Show us" Ale said as I put him in his chair and made him secure. "Show what?" I asked as I picked Damon up and Nicolas walked into his pantry as I made him secure.

"Not you" Damon said making me raise my eyebrows as I put my bag on the counter and took off my shoes. Nicolas walked up to me with his hand behind his back then all of a sudden shoved a banana in my face.

I gagged as I moved his hand out of my face then gagged again. "See I told you." He said to the twins as he ate the banana, "Told them what?" I asked.

"That you can't stand the smell or look of a banana" Nicolas said making me stare at him. "Bananas are disgusting" I said as I glanced at Gloria who looks like she has been crying.

"You just don't like their texture" He said making me roll my eyes. I walked over to Gloria as I held out my arms making her smile as she walked into my arms and we hugged each other.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back, "Yeah uh Giovanni's cancer is back again" She said making me look at Nicolas who is staring at us. This is why he was crying last night, "I am so so sorry. You can go be with him if you-"