chapter twenty

N I C O L A S

"I thought you said mommy was going to meet us"

I looked down at my leg staring at the little boy who resembles me. "Yes I thought so as well Damon" I said as I picked him and Ale up just as someone swerved onto the runway.

We looked over to see Angelina's car she got out of the car then handed the key to one of her men. She walked over to us all smiley, "Hi my boys" She said.

I looked at her right hand which is shaking, "Ready to go yeah?" She asked as she took Damon from me and they walked onto the plane.

"Mommy is acting weird" Ale said making me look at him, "No lie there" I said as we walked onto the plane.

She placed Damon down in front of the tv and gave him a yogurt cup she strapped him up then kissed his head

She grabbed a wine bottle and walked into one of the bed compartments, I placed Ale next to his brother then gave him the tray of fruits.

I turned around to see Angelina's friend "Something is wrong with Angelina" She said making me put my hands in my pockets "No shit but what triggered her?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She asked, whatever this girls name is told me how Eli slut shamed her and told her that our children are mistakes and then some false accusations on my behalf.

"He said all of that?" I asked and she nodded "Precisely. You should go talk to her" I walked over to the bed compartment then got inside closing the door behind me.

I turned around to see her chugging the wine bottle she pulled the bottle away from her mouth and wiped her lips "I need something stronger" She said once she saw me. "Tequila? Vodka? Is there any of that?" She asked.

"It's not even noon" I said making her smile as she took another sip "Ironic. That is the same thing Alfonzo told me he use to say to you" She said.

I took the bottle away from her making her frown "Yes you see why I am saying it to you." I said making her sigh and rub her face.

She took off her heels then took off her sweater she plopped herself onto the bed. "I know." I said which made her stand up and exhale "Okay so I didn't know-"

"Didn't know what?" I asked as I cut her off she stared at me then displayed a confused face "What is it that you know?" She asked.

"What your father said to you at the-" She exhaled then walked up to me hugging me, "Yes hurtful things I am fine" She fell back onto the bed with me on top of her.

"Whatever your father said in relation to what I said to you that night was a complete lie. I was pulling lies out of my ass because I was mad and hurt." I said as I laid next to her.