A New Type of Hell

Chapter 14

Jinx's POV:

"I can't... It-its to far..." I said collapsed on the ground.

"It's been 15 minutes, get up." Garp hit my head with his fist making me grasp it.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I look up at Garp-san tears perked up in my eyes.

"We haven't even finished the warmups and your already collapsed on the ground." He said with a neutral expression, guess I'm getting though love.

"What'd you expect from my noodle limbs?! I just wanted breakfast!"

----------

You might be wondering how I got to this point. This morning when I got up to get breakfast, I was met with Garp standing in my doorway. Garp-san proceeded to pick me up like a sack of potatoes and brought me to the deck. He then told me to run 6 laps around the ship deck or I'd get no breakfast. So here I am, hungry and with a disappointed(?) Garp.

I don't actually know what he's feeling right now cuz of the poker face. Don't get me wrong, I could do this easily but I don't want him to know what I'm entirely capable of yet. So I'm playing a human potato at the moment, I think Garp-san knows I'm holding back though.

-----------

Garp-san held true to his word and I didn't get breakfast. At some point during the 'trying to get me to do the warmup' he fell asleep, so I started to book it to the ship's mess hall. He then woke up immediately after, caught me and berated me for trying to escape. Now I know why Luffy feared Garp, he's scary...

Luckily around lunch he had to attend to his duties, he told me to wait but screw that! I'm so hungry... If I don't get food soon I'm going to mall the nearest person with sustenance.

Sneaking down the hallway with mission impossible music in the background, I made my way to the mess hall. Getting there I waited in line like a normal person. Kinda stick out like a sore thumb being a child and all, but who cares.

Getting a sandwich and apple I walk into the hallway, take off my mask and scarf down my lunch at inhuman speed. Only to feel someone hit me on the back full force, casing me to cough up the chewed food. Whoever did that's losing some fingers. I quickly turn around, hand covering my mouth...

(N/A I don't own the video or song.)

I start singing 'Fuck this shit I'm out' while running the opposite direction of Garp-san, who was the person that hit me on the back. I didn't even sense him!

"I knew you were holding back!" He angrily yell at me as I sprinted away, putting my mask back on.

Suddenly I was picked up collar. "AAAHHHHH!" How the hell did he catch up to me so fast?!

"I was going easy on you before... But now I know you want me to go hard on you." He was going easy on me before?! I'm dead. As my last wish, I want them to do the coffin dance with my body.

At this point I'm shaking violently with tears poring out of my face giving up at life, as Garp ominously walks away with me.

----------

"Garp-san... I-i don't think I can move my arms anymore..." Croaked out my battered body.

"Na, your fine. Just walk it off." Garp said with a smile on his face.

"I would but I think my legs are broken... C-can you take me to the infirmary?" I said looking at the night sky.

"Bwahahaha, sure kid."

Garp-san then proceeded to gently pick my up and walked to the infirmary. I'm never going to test this man again, not until I know I can survive him. I think I also broke some ribs... Everything hurts.

When Garp-san enters the infirmary with me all the medical staff starts to freak out over how injured I am. They took me away to treat me properly. This is going suck, THANKS GARP! The sarcasm.

--------------

I woke up 2 days later with a cast on my left arm and leg. According to the doctor they will be fully healed in the next week or 2. Anime logic? They gave me a wheelchair to move around, not like I can do it properly with one arm anyway.

Later that day, Garp tried to kidnap me to make me train more. Which caused me to screech out in horror, that summoned the nurses to kick him out and leave alone. While the nurses were in the room I asked if they could get me a book, which they said yes. They gave me a medical book... Not what I had in mind but hey, entertainment is entertainment.

The staff said that the island were heading to is about a week away. Attlest I won't have to train with Garp, probably... I'm just not gonna think about it. I'll just read the medical books the medical staff keep giving me and be grateful.

Word count: 858