Forced Friendship

Chapter 3

(A/N This is just how I think Smoker would act in this situation, sorry if you dislike my depiction.)

Jinx's POV:

It's been a month since I first official made contact with Smoker. I have been trying to get him to be my friend, attempts have been not going that well. I've been trying to let me train with him but he keeps saying no, so I'm planing on challenging him to a brawl.

I walk out to the small clearing that I first spoke to him in. And as per usual he's attacking the log, I sweat drop. Stepping out of the bush I prepare to get my ass beat. I have no fight experience...

"Smoker!" I say with determination.

"Hu, ow its you. What do I keep telling ya kid, go home. And stop bothering me." He says looking done with my awesomeness.

"I challenge you to a brawl!" I point at him when I finnish the sentence.

"How do you even know what a brawl is...? You know what, I don't wanna know." He starts to turn around.

He doesn't think highly of me so he let his gard down. Good for me! I run as fast and quietly as I can then kick him in the side as hard as I can.

He falls onto the opposite side I kicked and gives me a confused look. I huff out a snort as I look down at him, eye's filled with determination.

"Smoker, I challenged you to a brawl. Your not aloud to back down without a fight! Where's your honor?" I get into a fighting stance.

"I guess I can't turn down the fight then, can I?" He smirks getting off the ground.

"Though I must say, your kick is pathetic." He said that while making eye contact with me... This man is dead!

I try to tackle him to the ground, but he side steps me easily! He kicks me in the back and I fall forward, then he puts his foot on my back so I cant get up. I feel shame.

"You've never fought anyone before, have you." Looking at the ground I shake my head, pouting. This man just obliterated me in 5 seconds, i need to practice fighting more.

"And you challenge someone who way older than you, and the person you challenge is training to get into the marines??" I nod my head again.

He takes his foot off my back and sighs. Grabbing the collar of my shirt and hosting me to my feet. I look down in shame.

"Why do you keep bothering me anyway? There are other kids you age in town go bother them." Pointing in the detection of town I slowly tern my head the same detection.

Time for my great acting skills and true things to gilt trip him into being my friend. I mentally start laughing like a lunatic.

"You didn't call me a freak..." Tears perk up in my eye's.

"What...?" He gave me a question look raising a eyebrow.

"Your one of the only people to not freak out when I smile or walk near them." I turn my head to face him, letting a single tear drop only to furiously whip it away with my sleeve.

"I think your really cool and want to be friend's with you. The other kid my age just freak out when I'm nearby and calling me a demon." I look at my shoes as I let more tears fall and continue to desperately whip them away.

" I look at my shoes as I let more tears fall and continue to desperately whip them away

(A/N Sorry for the poorly drawn image, I'm not good at drawing people. QwQ)

And as always my acting skills are on point! I can almost hear his internal monologue trying to persuade himself to not be friends with me, but who can say not to this face after hearing all that. If he dines my friendship now he's a monster.

"*sigh* Fine... we can be, friends." I look up with a shocked expression to see him looking away, got him. I smile a really big smile and hug him. Though it's kind awkward with the hight difference, but that doesn't matter right now. I did mean all the things I said, I just added the waterworks to make him feel worse.

Thus our friendship was made!

Word count: 726