My Legs Work

Chapter 2

(N/A I'm gonna put Jinx instead of June for there pov seance her name changed when they swapped worlds.)

Jinx's POV:

I have reached the age of 2 now so I can walk, finally! My teeth have all come in so that good, though it's difficult eating with teeth that are sharper than raser blades. Why did I give myself such sharp teeth???

Since my parents don't care about me I have been leaving the house to try to familiarize myself with everything in person. I have mesmerized all the maps of the city but its better to do it in person as well. The only problem is I'm a toddler so people... Basically if the Marines spot me there going to take me back home like good people. I don't want them to be good people.

Walking with small legs can be a pain when your trying to cover a large area quickly. It's also a pain when people try to kidnap a small child. But that child having a mouth with teeth equivalent to razer blades can be helpful.

I was waddling through some alleyways near the center of town, when I spotted something that made me internally laugh. It was a 8 year-old Smoker passing by the ally I was in.

( A/N There's is not a lot of information on Smokers childhood and I couldn't find his age so I'm just gonna make hime 29 when the anime starts. :p)

That was a good thing to know, I might try to talk to him at a later date. Mainly because I haven't mastered talking yet, still comes out as babbling when I want to speak.

My stamina is really good for a toddler, I'm also gotten better at diverting terrain to get around. I continue on my way back to the house, it was almost time to get food. My parents might of avoided me like the plague but they still feed me, thankfully. But if I wasn't back or they couldn't find me I wouldn't get food.

Rushing at full throttle with my toddler legs I rush back to the house. My parents own a small shop by town square, it doesn't get a lot of business but it is on the first floor so I can clime into a window to get inside.

They stack boxes by the back window of the shop in the ally so i get get myself in and out that way. I scampered inside and got my lunch like the little gremblin I am.

--------------

Is been about a year since I turned 2 and my birthday is around the corner, I finally figured out how to speak so that's a bonus. Though my ability to copy sounds and voices is still a working progress.

My goal for my hyperactive body today is to talk to Smoker finally. I've spotted him around a couple of times and my goal is to make him my friend, or acquaintance whatever happens.

I make my way to the forest near Lougetown were I've spotted Smoker hanging out before. When I get there I walk around the wooded area till I hear the sound of someone punching a log. Bingo.

I poke my head through the bush and take in my surroundings. Smoker is punching a worn down log that standing in the middle of a small clearing in the thicket.

3rd POV:

A small girl wearing overalls, a yellow shirt, brown shoes with blue eye's and blonde strate shoulder length hair steps into the clearing, walking silently behind the older boy attacking the stump in sed clearing. A sinister smile makes its way onto the small girls face as she takes a deep breath in.

"HEY! WHAT YOU DOING?" The child yells full volume right behind the unsuspecting older boy who jumps in surprise hearing the unsuspected noise. Perfect.

"Ga! What in the world?" The older boy turns around to be met with the view of a young smirking girl no more than 4.

"Who are you, what's the big idea scaring the hell out of me?" Looking down to make eye contact with the small girl. The girl smiles showing her shark like teeth in all their glory, then puts 2 fingers to her head saluting him.

"My names Jinx! What's your name?" The girl newly dubbed Jinx said with a dum cocky smile.

"Smoker. Now what's what I presume to be 4 year old doing alone in the woods?" The blue grey haired boy dubbed Smoker asked.

"But im not alone, I'm with you! I'm looking around the area for anything cool and I found you!" Jinx said making hand gestures and ending there proclamation with booping Smoker on the nose.

"What are you doing anyways?" The girl asked.

"Training, now leave. Your to little to be out and about, go home." Smoker said point the direction of town.

Jinx's POV:

This guy isn't gonna get rid of me that easily. My smile turned to a pout as I turn around a walk back to town, I'm so gonna bother him every day till be considers me a friend. I also need to get someone to teach me how to fight.

Humming to myself as i walk back to my house with a wide smile on my face. The other kids my age don't go near me, they say I'm weird. But that's fine, I'm to mentality mature anyway.

Word count: 914