This is Happening now I Guess?

Chapter 7

3rd POV:

A pale peach, blue eyed child laying in a plan wight room sits up and touches the bandages on there face, still seeming to be half asleep and panicked.

Looking around the room there in they spot there bag by the desk in the room. They let out a sigh of relief.

The door to the room creeks open, revealing a marine. The small child looks confused for but a moment before reconstruction apers on there face, followed by a 'why did you do this to me' face.

The marine has short, brown hair and green eyes. He's about 6 ft but a bit short and seems to be holding a clipboard. He closes the door behind him and takes a seat in the chair next to the desk.

There was a awkward silence for about 5 minutes before the child spoke up.

"Uhh, why am I here??" The little girl asked tilting her head in confusion.

"Your here because your an unaccompanied child. Also your not from here, are you." He said with serious and calculating eyes. Making the child sweat drop.

"Maybe... I'm fine though! Could I leave?" The kid said with hope.

"... Possibly, if you can answer some questions." He shifted, looking down at his clipboard.

There was another awkward silence for awhile before the child decided to answer.

"Ok... Only if I get to ask some questions to! Equivalent exchange." The midget said nodding seriously.

"Ok, well were are you from?"

"L- l something..." The child said in a thinking posetion.

"How did you get thoughs injuries?"

"Uhh... I don't wanna talk about it..."

"What's your name?"

"Birdy."

"Do you know were your parents are?"

"Th-there..." Tears start to perk up in the young girls eyes.

The marine, not wanting to deal with a crying child. Start to freak out and try to clam that small kid.

Jinx's POV:

I use the time of me fake crying to think of a plan. I need to get out of here without them making a big deal out of it, or letting me leave willingly.

I could also use my time here as a ploy to look at there tech to mess with it easier in the future. But seriously, where's a escape button when you need one?

I said my name was Birdy, because why would I tell this person my name? The first thing I should do is figure out the layout and go with what they want, without giving away any important information. Ya, I'll go with that.

Stopping myself from crying anymore, I look to make eye contact with him while doing my sad puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry..."

He look regretful now, so that's good. If he feels bad for me he'll be more lenient, so more freedom.

He does a awkward goodbye and shuffles out of the room. So I go over to my bag to make sure they didn't touch anything.

Hhtddxvhiiyrwszdghjijfeess

They touched my BAG!! Everything's unorganized! Wait... WHERE'S MY BAT?! Bro. I'm so upset right now, like come on! I don't want to change my plans, this sucks. At least I hid the blueprints under the false bottom in the bag, that would have been worse.

While I was having a moment, *cough* crying while looking at the ceiling *cough*. The guy that didn't tell me his name came back into the room.

3rd POV:

A marine opened the door to see the child his commander put him in charge of sitting with there bag in there lap, looking at the ceiling and dramatically crying a river. He didn't know what to do at this point. This man had never really dealt with children before and now he had to look after one. One that had a unknown weapon in there bag, that was removed for safety reasons.

So he just stood there and waited for her to finish. For 15 minutes... They seem to be aware of his presence after he coughed.

This child, as he was told. Did not have a record, so he is in charge of looking after them till further notice and getting information from them.

Sighing, he tells the kid to follow him.

This is going to be a long day...

Word count: 716