I Just Wanted Food!

Chapter 11

3rd POV:

A blonde child about 3.1 feet tall is see being held up by the collar of there shirt by a tall man with gray hair. After the gray haired man spoke, silence filled the room. The 2 people previously bickering seem to be sweating profusely, praying to whatever god that may be listening that they have mercy on them.

But no one can save them from Garp. (N/A F)

Jinx's POV:

I hope Garp only attacks those 2, I don't think I'll be able to survive a hit from him at the moment. Though it's kinda awkward being held like a rag doll. I give him a owlish look while he looks at the other 2. I'm a child, so I should be fine... Hopefully.

"Well?" My god the intimation, there cowering like worms!

"It's that kid! They were taunting me!" Boy, don't bring me into this!

"Is this true?" God now he's looking at me! I can't handle this type of stress, im a child!

"No! He's lying, Mr. Anger Issues asked me what I was doing in a marine base so a told him. Then he got mad at me for no reason and attacked me!" I started to flailed my arm's twords the end of my rant.

"And what did you tell him...?" Garp asked trying not to laugh.

"I just said 'I don't know, Breathing?'"

And with that Garp burst out laughing, he set's me down and pats my back wiping a tear from his eye. I stumble a little at the force of him patting my back wich makes him laugh harder. Hiroshi sweat drops while anger issues looks like he's going to shit himself. So I'm smiling, though it's obscured by my white mask.

"I like ya kid, what's your name?" He had a big old smile on his face, I don't know what I was so worried about.

"Birdy, what's yours?" I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Garp. Now... Were was I..?" Never mind, this man is scary! Is he secreting blood lust?!? Na bro, I don't wanna deal with at.

I look over to see anger issues trying to sneak away, this man is a goner! Kekekeke, revenge. (N/A When you see the Keke its them laughing) Garp-san walks over to his cowering form, picks him up, And walks out of the room.

Sending anger issues a quick prayer, I when to go grab my food. Luckily it's still in good condition, so I head over to my original destination to eat my food like nothing happened. Everyone else sweat dropped.

Around halfway through my meal, I hear a high pitched blood curdling scream. Which makes me beem, thank you Garp-san you are a good man. I feel people giving me weird look but ignore them.

Finishing my meal, I put my mask back on and head twords the library to continue my research on the marines. Of course I'm still on high alert, I don't what people to know what I'm doing. But with that guy attacking me, people are going to pay closer attention to me. So I gotta be extra careful until everyone calms down.

Garp's POV:

(N/A Dun dun dun.)

That was the best laugh I've had in awhile, got to admit kids funny. After having a conversation with Mr. 'Anger Issues' I when to the head office to talk to Hideyosi about our next move to get rid of the pirates causing them so much trouble.

"Ah, Garp. Ready to continue planning our next move?" This going to be boring.

"Yes, let's continue. But first I'd like to ask you a question." I just wanna check something.

"Shoot."

"Why is a child in a marine base in the grand line?" He tenses a little, that's odd.

"Why you wanna know..?" He's avoiding the question...

"I met a young girl earlier today and wanted to gain some insight on why there here. That's all." I give him a smile, but let some intimation leak through.

He tenses more and starts to sweat a little. "T-They've been here about 2 months, a-and were found with a weapon that we've never seen before. So we took them i-in, they don't seem to have any living relatives. W-we don't know how they got on the island..."

Well that's interesting...

Jinx's POV:

I feel like someone gave important information about me away... Did someone screw me over?!

Word count: 752