Molly Gunther x Maler reader

Começar do início

Molly:You have done well for your first day.Excelent reflexes by the way.Reminds me of how I became a Plumbers.

Y/N:How was it?

Molly:I used to be an FBI agent.I was chasing down a serial killer who actually turned out to be an alien.Thats when I met Max and he offered me to be a Plumber.

Y/N:Wow.

Molly:Yeah those were simpler times.Now how about we train for a while?

Y/N:Sure.

What followed next was a training montage that consisted of hour or so long tread mill run after which came the target practice with moving targets in a simulation.

Molly:Ready for round two?

Y/N:You mean (inhale) that this was all (inhale) round one?

Molly:Youre funny.

She then pressed a button on her wrist that cause a yellow light to flicker as metal looking coffins came out of the ground.

Simulation:Target practice stage two.Reverse targets.

Y/N:W-what does that mean?

Molly:It means this time were the targets.

Metal coffins opened up to show metal humanoids which soon stepped out.

Simulation:Target practice stage two,class one-Pyronite.

The robotss head glew yellow and their hands started shooting fire at Molly and Y/N.They dodged,Molly more succesfully than Y/N.They hid behind walls of debree to avoid becoming a barbeque.

Molly:Wooh!Dont you just feel the rush?

Y/N:I feel something.

Y/N scoot a bit to the left because his back was leaning on a rock sticking out of the debree wall.

Simulation:Target practice stage two,class two-Tetramand.

Y/N:What does that do?

Molly pushed Y/N to the ground under her as now langer four armed robot broke through debree wall with his upper arms with lower ones being blasters.

Molly:Think fast!

Molly jumped of Y/N athetically while he rolled out of the way as a metal fist slammed down.Second robot tried to hit Molly but hit the ground instead so she swinged from his upper arm and propeled herself in the air and shot his head off.Y/N was running from his Tetrabot after which he hid behind a pillar.The bot peeked behind the pillar to shoot him but Y/N was on the pillar above him.He then dropped down on the robots shoulders and shoot the head.

Molly:Not bad.

He jumped of the robot onto the ground,weak in the knees.

Y/N:Thanks.This is the last round right?

After that sentence he colapsed on the ground.

Timeskip infirmary

Y/N woke up in a hospital bed where he was met eye to eyes on the arm.

Y/N:Aaaah!

Opticoid doctor:He seems to be feyene(fine).Eyed say it was just exoustion.

Molly:How are you doing?Feeling any better?

Y/N:Yeah,just a little...shaken up.

Molly:Well another round in the target simulation and youll be good as new.

Y/N:(Gulp!)

Molly:Relax,Im just joking.Youre not the only one thats funny.

Y/N:My funny doesnt usually give people heart attacks.

After Y/N got out of the bed they went to the cafeteria.

Molly:So are we gonna pretend we dont have a crush on me and save will for later or what?

Y/N:Cough!Cough!What!?

Molly:Come on.Youre clearly in love with me.

Y/N:You are my mentor.Those were just incidents.Plus it would be inapropiate.

Molly:Why?Were both single,we stared into eachothers eyes and you keep using humor to flirt with me.

Y/N:I didnt do that.Wasnt doing that?

Molly:OK Ill just be honest.

Y/N:About what?

Molly:A week before I joined the Plumbers my boyfriend broke up with me.Ive been kinda lonely and you remind me so much of him.Smart,funny but you are better in combat than him.

Y/N:I had no idea.

Molly:Sorry if I made thing unfortable.Ill ask Max to switch partners and mentors.

Y/N:Maybe you dont need to.

Molly:What do you mean?

Y/N:Well I never had a girlfriend before and I was hoping to meet someone as Plumber.

Molly:Does that mean?

Y/N:If theres no rule against it.

Molly:Theres seventeen actually.

Y/N:Seriously?

Molly:Just kidding.But seriously you are saying what I think youre saying.

Y/N:I am.How about we sneak out for a while?

Molly:Cant do.I strictly respect the rules.Altough...our shift ends in an hour.

Y/N:Great.Do we go for coffie,watch a movie or-

Molly cut him off by pulling him into a kiss.They would rose to the highest ranks of Plumbers below Magistrats.Y/N and Rook shared the position of Earths Magistrat in the year 2030 while Molly becaome first third Magistrat and first Earth Magistrata.