Chapter 18: go to bed

After being baptized by men one after another, Ren Qinglin found that there was no fluctuation in his heart, and he even wanted to laugh a little.

Habits are terrible.

The two of them ate a bunch of snacks, and finally Ren Qinglin opened a moon cake and broke it in half, and Jian Ran and Jian Ran were the same. Jian Ran said that the moon cake was too sweet, but still ate his half.

Before leaving, Jian Ran asked Ren Qinglin: "What are you going to do tomorrow."

Ren Qinglin said: "Playing on mobile phones and watching TV in the hotel."

"Do you want to come to my house?"

Ren Qinglin was slightly surprised, "Uncle and Aunt..."

"They are going to Macau to be chic."

"Why didn't the seniors go with them?" Ren Qinglin blinked, "Is it for me?"

Jian Ran answered naturally: "Of course."

Ren Qinglin choked on his chest.

"You are the one I brought, and I have no reason to leave you behind."

Ren Qinglin gave a light cough and silently looked at the senior's profile.

He can be regarded as understanding, what is "invisible sultry, the most deadly".

Jian Ran looked up and drank the last beer, "Tomorrow you will wait for my message, and then wait for me at the hotel entrance." Jian Ran threw the empty can into the trash can two meters away from him, "Go, good night."

Tossing too late the day before, Jian Ran woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning. His "forgetting cubs" parents left early, and even the refrigerator was sent to the pet shop for foster care. He was the only one in the family.

Jian Ran sent a WeChat message to Ren Qinglin under the covers, and yawned to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Ren Qinglin was wearing Jian Ran's clothes from the inside out, standing in front of the hotel, playing with her mobile phone while waiting for Jian Ran.

A red Ford Raptor drove from the entrance and attracted the attention of many people. This kind of off-road vehicle is relatively rare in China, and its wheels are twice as large as ordinary cars. It is very popular with some farmers in the United States. Driving this kind of car in the city, apart from pretending to force Ren Qinglin to think of a second reason.

The window of the car opened, and Jian Ran's sleep-deprived face appeared, "Get in the car."

"..." Yes, such an uproarious and ostentatious car really fits Jian Ran's aesthetics.

Ren Qinglin calmly sat in the co-pilot, "Where are we going?"

"Take you to have morning tea."

Ren Qing smirked, "Looking at your posture, I thought we were going to drive into the mountains."

Jian Ran lazily said, "I took a car key and found it was this one when I got to the garage."

Ren Qinglin noticed that the ring on Jian Ran's left hand had been taken off. He pursed his lips and silently put the ring on his hand into his pocket.

Jian Ran chose an old-fashioned tea restaurant. The decoration was a bit shabby, but it was full of seats. The two waited for half an hour before their turn.

The waiter brought the menu, Jian Ran ticked a row on his favorite dim sum, and handed the menu to Ren Qinglin, "Look what you want to eat."

Ren Qinglin added a few more. They looked like they ordered a lot, but the Cantonese-style morning tea was small and exquisite, and the portion size was not much. It would not be enough for a guy like them in his twenties.