Chapter 15: Be alone

The two got closer, and Jian Ran again smelled the faint smell of laundry detergent on Ren Qinglin's body.

It smells good, but it doesn't extinguish the raging anger in Jian Ran's heart!

"Why..." Jian Ran gritted his teeth, "I **** want to blow your dog's head right now!"

Ren Qinglin lowered his head and voluntarily sent his head to Jian Ran, "Senior, I'm afraid of pain."

Oh, it's all right now, he can smell the scent of Ren Qinglin's shampoo.

Jian Ran remained motionless, "Do you know what you did wrong?"

"Well, I was wrong."

"Then what did you do wrong?"

After Jian Ran asked, he felt that something was wrong. Isn't his words the standard sentence when a girl asks her boyfriend to admit mistakes?

Ren Qinglin held back a smile and carried out a self-examination with a serious expression: "I should've made it clear to the senior that today is a dinner meeting; the senior should've been comfortable and sleep in, instead of abducting the senior early in the morning to come home."

"Also," Jian Ran added angrily, "You shouldn't have let me wear a ring so early!"

After speaking, Jian Ran was taken aback again.

Damn, he was circumvented by Ren Qinglin again!

Toxic, toxic, toxic!

"Senior, hit me. I won't fight back."

Jian Ran pushed Ren Qinglin's head aside, and said disgustedly: "Go away, don't touch me."

Ren Qinglin asked: "What do you want to eat?"

Now is the time to discuss what to eat?!

Jian Ran said coldly: "I will just starve to death, even if I jump from here, I won't eat anything from you!"

Ren Qinglin: "...Puff."

???

Is Ren Qinglin still smiling???

Jian Ran: "I'm leaving, goodbye."

Feeling that Jian Ran was really angry, Ren Qinglin constricted a smile and put on the heavy expression he should have in front of a friend's bed. "Senior, don't go back, my home is quite far from school, and there is still a traffic jam on the road now."

"I'll take the subway."

Ren Qinglin made persistent efforts, "There are too many people on the subway, and the line takes half an hour."

Jian Ran sneered: "I don't mind."

"It's not long before dinner time. The senior will have to come back again. How troublesome."

This makes sense, he still has to eat with his family for dinner, it would be too tiring to run back and forth.

But all this is not the pot of Ren Qinglin!

"If the senior feel that waiting is too much, we can watch movies or play games, and the afternoon will pass quickly."

Jian Ran's expression loosened, and he said coldly, "No next time."

Ren Qinglin smiled, "Okay."

"Then a takeaway." Jian Ran paused, then added: "You call, I will transfer the money to you."

"Yes, how about hot pot?"

The takeaway is Haidilao. Although you can't enjoy the service of Haidilao, the taste is not much different from that in the store, and the price is very moving. Two people ate for 500, and the delivery fee is only 50.