Chapter 6: Actor

Jian Ran's heart fell back in its place. It seems that the surname Ren is not completely hopeless.

Jian Ran nodded coldly as a greeting.

Ren Qinglin looked at him with a smile, "By the way, senior, do you know how to get to the administrative building of the hospital? The counselor asked me to go there, but I don't know the way."

Jian Ran thought for a moment, "In this way, I'll take you there."

I'll take this opportunity to speak clearly with Ren Qinglin, lest he provokes some moths to the flame.

Ren Qinglin put on a flattering look, "Thank you, senior."

Tang Tang said: "I'll go with you."

"The girl's bedroom is quite far away, you should go back quickly." Jian Ran pointed to the takeaway on the girl's hand, "otherwise the food will be cold."

Tang Tang was disappointed. But after thinking about it, she was walking with the two most handsome boys in the school, wearing beautiful suspenders, but carrying a spicy saucepot in her hand... Well, let's fight next time.

"Then I will go first." Tang Tang said goodbye to them with a smile, "Jian Ran, see you this afternoon~"

Looking at the back of the female's hair and waist, Ren Qinglin asked, "See you in the afternoon?"

Jian Ran felt that he asked inexplicably, "There are classes in the afternoon, of course, I will see her."

Ren Qinglin let out an "Oh" slowly.

"You," Jian Ran raised his chin at Ren Qinglin, "follow me."

Ren Qinglin obediently agreed: "Okay, senior."

Jian Ran frowned.

He doesn't know if it was his illusion. Before Ren Qinglin called him "brother" or "husband", it was obviously teasing. Now that he has finally changed to a normal name, it feels strange when it comes from his mouth.

Jian Ran couldn't tell what was wrong, anyway, it was different from when he called Tang Tang "Senior Sister".

It's toxic.

Ren Qinglin followed Jian Ran and kept two steps away from him. The two walked one after the other on the campus and gained the attention of countless passers-by. Several girls even took out some photos with their mobile phones.

Jian Ran holds the milk tea in one hand and the spicy saucepot in the other, and his image was greatly reduced. But he doesn't care.

His, Jian Ran's aura will definitely not fade away just because of the two pots of spicy saucepot.

"Senior."

Jian Ran kept walking.

"Senior Jian Ran."

"..."

"Brother Jian Ran..."

Jian Ran turned around impatiently, "Don't talk to me."

Ren Qinglin seemed to find his reaction very interesting and asked, "Why?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"But I seem to have only asked one 'why'."

"... shut up!"

Of course, Jian Ran would not be so kind to send Ren Qinglin to the administration building of the school.

The road goes further and further, and there are fewer and fewer people. The two arrived at the artificial lake behind the school library.

In the afternoon, the summer is scorching, and the cicadas cried more and more. Jian Ran and Ren Qinglin stood face to face under the willow tree by the lake, the air faintly smelling of spicy incense pot.