Chapter 10: Basketball hall

When going down the stairs, Ji Yuanxi held his mobile phone to send messages to his girlfriend.

Shen Zixiao teased: "I read the news last time and it said that a white-collar woman who was playing with her mobile phone, when she went downstairs, accidentally fell down and she was dead on the spot."

Ji Yuanxi typed and didn't lift his head, "Wow, It's terrible, I'm so scared - yes, of course, I have done something, and I have to apologize to you."

Jian Ran took it for granted, "Why, did you give dad's WeChat to someone else again?"

"No, I stopped doing that wicked thing a long time ago." Ji Yuanxi smiled and said, "Just now my wife asked me what I was going to do, and I said I was going to play, and she asked me if you were going together, I said Yes, then she went to the Jian Ran Fan Support Club' to yell. It is estimated that there will be many girls in the basketball hall later, so be prepared."

"Fuck, why didn't you say it earlier?" Shen Zixiao screamed, "If I knew it, I would've worn my black suit."

"Wait," Jian Ran frowned, "What did you just say?"

"'Jianran Fan Support Club'. It was created last year. My wife is the group leader. Now there are more than 100 people."

"These girls are idle, and is there is too little homework?"

"Not all girls..." Ji Yuanxi looked unpredictable, "There are also a few boys."

Shen Zixiao laughed, "Then they must have nothing to play, let alone our brother Jian is a straight man, even if he is not straight, it will not be their turn. Doesn't the flowers at home smell fragrant, why go to pick wildflowers?"

Ji Yuanxi was confused: "What do you mean?"

Jian Ran said coldly: "Can you not give Xiaodog a look?"

Shen Zixiao made a zipper on his mouth. Ji Yuanxi looked at him, then at Jian Ran, scratching his head with both hands.

The school's basketball hall is open to the entire school's teachers and students when there is no competition. The rent is expensive. It costs several hundred per hour. On average, it's acceptable for one person to score a few dozen.

There is no direct sunlight, and the air conditioner is on. The temperature inside the basketball hall is much lower than outside. When Jian Ran arrived, there were already quite a few people in the audience.

Shen Zixiao felt the pressure, "Fuck, so many people!!!"

Ji Yuanxi proudly patted Jian Ran on the back, "Ran Ran, you taste your popularity, you're fine taste. What is Ren Qinglin? He is a fart!"

Shen Zixiao looked at the girls in the audience, "Jian Ran, Tang Tang is here again. I dare to bet on a cucumber with you. Three days, within three days, she will definitely confess to you."

"No bet, I don't need a cucumber." Jian Ran finished speaking and went to greet the senior.

Probably because of the rain showers, From the afternoon, the air is extremely hot and humid, and the sun is hiding behind the clouds. The sky is gloomy and rainy.

.................................................................................................................................................

The freshman stood in military posture expressionlessly, snarling frantically in his heart: Come on, come on! Don't hesitate, it's now! If it rains a second earlier, one more innocent life can be saved!

Finally, a bolt of lightning pierced the sky, and then a large raindrop of soybeans fell from the sky and crackled on the ground. The instructor gave an order to let the students trot forward and take shelter from the rain in the nearest basketball hall.