Chapter 1: First sight

After a game was over, Jian Ran exited the matching queue, picked up the phone next to the computer, and glanced at the message.

Mother: Tomorrow is the Qixi Festival, you and him will get the certificate.

Jian Ran: [Metro grandpa looks at the phone.jpg]

Mother: Do you have his WeChat?

Jian Ran: Nope.

Mother: [Recommended. R] It's your fiance. He is a handsome guy. Chat more with him and cultivate a relationship.

Jian Ran: [Smile.jpg]

        Jian Ran, who just turned nineteen, is an ordinary sophomore. Just a month ago, he was suddenly told that he would replace his cousin who fled abroad, to marry the Jian family's largest business partner, Ren Jia.

        At first, Jian Ran refused. Although same-sex marriage was legalized 800 years ago, he claims to be a straight man who is straighter than steel and has no interest in same-sex marriage at all.

          Reluctantly, Jian's parents took turns delivering cars and houses. The grandfather of Jian's family also vowed to give him 10% of the shares as long as he agreed to the marriage. Jian Ran gave in stubbornly under various coercion and temptation, mainly by temptation.

          Nonsense, who would be troubled with money. Anyway, there are more married couples in the circle, but not many couples, and fewer couples. Nine bucks to get a certificate, exchange for luxury cars and mansions and shares-a good deal.

          Jian Ran stared at the WeChat business card pushed by his mother, recalled the feeling of driving a new sports car, and happily sent a friend request to the other party.

[You need to send a verification application and wait for the other party to approve it.]

Jian Ran clicked Send and ignored it, and started another game.

          After playing a game for half an hour, when Jian Ran looked at her phone again, she received a reminder that the other party refused to add you as a friend. 

Jian Ran: ???

Jian Ran muttered "harmony to make money" and typed in: I am Jian Ran. 

This time, the other party responded quickly: "Who?"

...Your father!

Jian Ran gritted his teeth and typed: Your fiance, approve it.

A few seconds later, the other party approved Jian Ran's friend request.

Jian Ran didn't talk nonsense, didn't even say hello, and said directly: My mother asked me to get the certificate from you tomorrow. 

Mr.R: By coincidence, my mom said the same.

Jian Ran: Then see you at the gate of Tianhe District Civil Affairs Bureau at 3 p.m. tomorrow? 

Mr.R:......Mr.R: I'm not in Guangzhou.

          Jian Ran just remembered that the Ren family seemed to be in Beijing. The place of obtaining the certificate must be the residence of one of the two parties. Although Jian Ran has never been married, this is common sense.

         Now they have two choices, either Jian Ran will go to Beijing, or Mr. R will come to Guangzhou. Jian Ran made a choice without hesitation. 

 Jian Ran: Come to Guangzhou, I will reimburse the ticket. 

 Mr.R: Can't come. Jian Ran:? Mr.R: I broke my leg while jumping.