Chapter 2: Certification

Jian Ran felt that there was something wrong, and it took a few seconds for him to react.

His wife... seems to be me?

He exploded.

"Who's f*****g ashamed!" Jian Ran said openly, scratching his neck, "Boss, you can magnify this photo ten times and put it in the most conspicuous place. I have no opinion at all!"

 The owner was overjoyed. "Thank you, brother!"

The boy was a little surprised, "Are you serious?"

"What ?" Jian Ran squinted at him, "Is it too hard to understand?." 

The boy smiled and looked indifferent, "It's good if you are happy. "

The owner and the photo retoucher personally sent them out of the photo studio and did not forget to send them their most sincere blessings.

"I wish you two to have a good relationship for a hundred years and grow old together!"

"Happy wedding, early birth of a son!"

Jian Ran's mouth twitched. 'How do two men give birth? You give birth to one, show me!'

He actually regrets it a bit. But in that situation, how could he lose his momentum. You must know that he is fighting on behalf of the entire Jian family, his reputation is small, and the Jian family's face is big. Anyway, this photo studio is so far away from the school, there should be no acquaintances coming... right.

Seeing Jian Ran frowning all the time, the boy said intimately: "If you regret it, you still have time."

Jian Ran: "I'll never regret it." 

The information was prepared and the two soon entered the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Jian Ran was a little at a loss: "Then, what should I do." 

The boy was using his mobile phone to check the marriage registration guide, "We should fill out a marriage registration declaration form each." 

The boy looked around, "Go get two copies. I'll wait for you here."

Jian Ran was dissatisfied, "Why am I going?"

The boy leaned on the pillar and yawned, "My legs are inconvenient, the doctor told me to walk less."

Jian Ran sneered, "I think you are pure lazy."

"Ah," the boy sneered, "You found out. . .uh"

Jian Ran continued to ridicule: "You are so lazy, you still come to get the certificate yourself?"

The boy looked regretful, "I also want to have someone replace me, but I heard that you must be there in person to get the certificate."

"..."

Is it too late to escape marriage? Jian Ran resignedly walked to the counter.

The declaration of marriage registration is divided into two parts. Jian Ran filled out his information and urged the person next to him: "Hurry up and finish the exchange."

The boy raised his eyes and glanced at him, still keeping the turtle speed.

After tossing the form and handing over the information to the staff for inspection, the two were taken to the registration hall and waited until the number was called.

The decoration of the hall is so hard to describe. There are purple-pink roses on the walls, a red heart, "love you forever" and so on. Jian Ran's eyes felt hot glancing at it. In addition to these, there are several excerpts from the "Marriage Law".  Standing in front of the wall to study, Jian Ran is little interested in these.

The boy was playing with his cell phone boredly, and the prospective couple sitting next to him watched him for a long time, and the man came over to talk to him: "Man, you also come to get the certificate?"