Chapter 14: Come back home

"Senior."

Jian Ran raised his head and saw the milk tea in Ren Qinglin's hand, his eyes lit up. "Thanks, let's go after drinking and resting here for a while."

Ren Qinglin sat down next to Jian Ran and watched him eagerly drink a big sip of the milk, his lips were stained with a white layer and he looked like a cat.

"Senior, you have a mustache."

Jian Ran licked the corners of his mouth, "Anything else?"

"more."

Jian Ran's actions continued, "More?"

Ren Qinglin stretched out his hand, and as his fingertips almost touched the corner of Jian Ran's mouth, Jian Ran licked off the last bit of milk.

Ren Qinglin retracted his hand, lowered his head and took a sip of the milk, and said with a smile: "Senior, you really find this place to rest."

Quite consciously, I can also deposit myself.

Jian Ran bit the straw and said vaguely: "I'm not stupid, of course, I choose a place to sit with a sofa."

Sitting next to the two of them was a boy who seemed to be about their age, playing with his mobile phone, but looking at them all the time, and took a few pictures with his mobile phone when they were not paying attention.

Jian Ran was obsessed with Zhizhi Taotao and couldn't help himself to pay attention to anything else. Ren Qinglin found out, but he didn't say anything.

One after another, girls who had finished shopping took away their boyfriends. A long black-haired tall girl walked towards the boy and said coquettishly: "Is my boyfriend still there? I'm here to take him home!"

The boy took the shopping bag from the girl and said, "Yes, you have been shopping  for half an hour, and you need to pay me with a kiss."

The girl gave a mouthful of muah on the boy's face, "Is this all right~"

The two walked out of the cubicle holding hands. Jian Ran got goosebumps all over the place, and whispered: "People in love are terrible."

Ren Qinglin put down the milk tea and stood up and said, "Senior, I'll go shopping for something. You wait for me here."

Jian Ran let out a lazy "um".

Ren Qinglin caught up with the couple, "Classmates."

The two turned their heads together, and the boy was obviously a little guilty when he saw Ren Qinglin.

The girl was stunned, "I seem to have seen you in the school forum. You are a student of network engineering, right?"

Ren Qinglin nodded lightly, "Hello, Senior Sister."

The girl smiled brightly, "Hello, what do you want?"

Ren Qinglin said: "Senior took a few photos of me and my friend just now, please delete the photos, thank you."

The girl looked at her boyfriend in astonishment, "Really? Why are you taking pictures of people's pictures..."

Being exposed in front of his girlfriend, the boy became a little irritated, "Why do you say that I took a photo?  Can't I take a selfie!"

"So let us take a  look at the phone, then we will know."

Ren Qinglin's tone was polite and restrained, and there was even a smile on his face, but the boy was stunned. He took out his mobile phone and deleted the photos one by one under Ren Qinglin's nose, and said in a huff: "Now are you satisfied?!"