Chapter 5: Senior

Probably because Shen Zixiao's wailing was too earth-shaking, many people's attention was attracted, including Ren Qinglin.

Jian Ran flashed and hid behind Ji Yuanxi, "Cover me! Quick!"

Ji Yuanxi looked dumbfounded, "Why are you hiding?"

Nonsense, why shouldn't he hide?

Ren Qinglin's mouth is so cheap. In case he sees himself, in front of so many people, he calls "husband" or "brother", then how will he show his face? How will he still mess with the rivers and lakes in the future?!

Jian Ran helped Shen Zixiao who was jumping on one foot, "Old Ji, Xiaodong seems to have suffered an internal injury. He can't go on like this, I will help him go back to rest first."

Shen Zixiao: "Hey, I haven't seen the younger brother yet—"

"Just look at me, why do you want to look at younger brother." Jian Ran was anxious, pulling away from the crowd and dragging Shen Zixiao away from the crowd.

        Ren Qinglin tilted his eyes slightly, looked at Jian Ran's back as if he was running away, and smiled lightly.

Jian Ran forcibly dragged Shen Zixiao back to the bedroom.

Jian Ran is thin, and it hurts only for a while when he stepped on his foot.

 In order to arouse Jian Ran's sympathy, Shen Zixiao continued to shout cheekily, "Jian Ran, you hurt me hard this time. So buy me for breakfast this week?"

Jian Ran was upset and casually promised: "Yes."

 No... There are so many universities in Beijing, why did Ren Qinglin become his junior? He was in the same college with him, and the dormitory was opposite him.

Jian Ran wanted to ask the "Probability Theory" in his hand, what is the probability that he will not meet Ren Qinglin once in the next three years.

Shen Zixiao, who was playing on his mobile phone, suddenly cursed, "These people are moving fast, they can  even find out the details of the people."

Jian Ran had an ominous premonition, "What are the details?"

Shen Zixiao cleared his throat and recited emotionally, "Ren Qinglin, male, 18 years old, Scorpio, network engineering first-grade class 5, bedroom: undergraduate H Building 508..."

Jian Ran turned his head stiffly and looked towards the balcony...

 "Hey, Building H 508, isn't it opposite us!"

Their school is located in the city center, and the distance between each dormitory is very limited. Jian Ran can see the pattern of the underwear hanging on the opposite side from the balcony...

--Grass.

Why should he look at the color of other people's underwear!

On the other side, Shen Zixiao, who has a limited IQ, finally realized that something was wrong.

"Ren Qinglin...Ren Qinglin," Shen Zixiao frowned, "This name is a bit familiar."

Jian Ran: "..."

Shen Zixiao was suddenly agitated and pointed randomly at the phone, then at Jian Ran, "Jian Ran, isn't he your partner?"

Jian Ran hit the desk with his head, and said with difficulty: "Why do you have to say it..."

Shen Zixiao's brain whispered, "Your partner is also in our university. Is he here for you?"

Jian Ran: "I've only seen him once!"

Yes, it was on the day of the wedding.

"Then do you think he knows you are his senior?"

Jian Ran: "I don't know if he knows."

Ren Qinglin probably didn't see him just now... right.

Shen Zixiao gloated: "The new school grass turned out to be a married man. Those little girls don't know that their hearts would be broken into pieces."