Chapter 3: Start of school

The smiling face gave Jian Ran an urge to beat someone.

Jian Ran: Then you know now. [Smile]

Jian Ran: Take care of your mouth, don't talk nonsense to my mother, or [Chopper]

Mr.R: [Give me tea. jpg] But your mother asked me about the honeymoon.

Jian Ranran: Pretend to be dead.

Mr.R: She is an elder and my mother-in-law, Is it okay to ignore her?

 Jian Ran stared at the words "mother-in-law" and almost dropped the phone.

This Ren Qinglin looks like a dog, why is his personality so annoying.

Jian Ranranran: Who the hell is your mother-in-law! You have to call her grandma! [I'm going to buy an orange, you stand here and don't move. jpg]

[Mr.R withdrew a message]

Huh? Unexpectedly, the surname Ren was quite witty.

Mr.R: Then I will ask again, what if my grandma asks me about my honeymoon?

Jian Ran: ...

Mr.R: Well, you bring me some souvenirs. I said we bought them in Thailand together.

Right now, lie is more important, Jian Ran has to comfort himself not to start cursing, he doesn't care about Ren Qinglin.

Jian Ran: Don't panic, I will put you in my photo.

 Mr.R: Then do you want to post to Moments? Isn't that an official announcement?

Jian Ran: Official announcement of your sister. Say what you want.

Jian Ran thought for a while, there are just a few things that are famous in Thailand.

Jian Ran: Latex pillow?

Mr.R: So that I can sleep thinking of you every day?

Jian Ran was silent for a minute and cleanly pulled Ren Qinglin into the blacklist.

After returning from Thailand, Jian Ran and Shen Zixiao rested for a few days before going to school on the last reporting day.

When Jian Ran arrived in the bedroom, he found that the floor was not wiped, and his roommate was wiping the table for him.

Jian Ran hurriedly said: "Ke Yan, I'll clean by myself later."

 "It's okay, I'm almost done wiping it."

Jian Ran was a bit embarrassed, "I really don't need it..."

 "If he wants to wipe it, let him wipe it." Shen Zixiao took the suitcase and walked into the dormitory, sitting on his hips with his legs on the table, "I'm exhausted."

They looked at the few footprints where he had just mopped clean, then looked at Shen Zixiao, and stopped talking.

There are four people in a dormitory. The style of Ke Yan doesn't fit well with the other three people, and the relationship can only be said to be average. Jian Ran once wanted to get closer to him, but there were only two words in his head-study.

Jian Ran opened the suitcase and carried a bunch of snacks on Ke Yan's desk. "Ke Yan, I bought the dried fruit from Thailand for you. You can enjoy it and eat more."

Ke Yan said "Wow", looking very happy, "Thank you, Brother Jian."

Shen Zixiao sneered: "You should eat more fruit. You look thin, like a monkey. Girls in our class are taller than you."

When Jian Ran passed by Shen Zixiao, he gently kicked his chair and said, "You will cean the ground again with me later."

Shen Zixiao stared at him: "Who? Me?!"

Ke Yan waved his hand again and again, "No, no more, I just cleaned it."

"Ke Yan, don't get used to him." Jian Ran said disgustedly, "He has hands and feet, and he don't do anything. When I am a young master, you are a waste of wood."

Shen Zixiao frowned, "Are you scolding me in Cantonese again? Can't you speak Mandarin well!"

 "Are you embarrassed to be friends with me? When I went to home during the summer vacation, My grandfather taught me how to talk with a Beijing accent..."

Ke Yan looked at the two of them without interjecting, a little envious, but couldn't join them. He looked for a while, put his schoolbag on his back, and whispered: "I am going to the library."

"Wait," Jian Ran called to him, "When will you be back? There's a get together tonight."