Chapter 9: Rainstorm

Jian Ran: "..."

So why does he want to ask, is it not enough or ruthless enough?

However, this kind of thing reappears once and goes. Jian Ran is not what he used to be, he has learned to fight back.

"Give it to you, give it to you!" Jian Ran kicked the cart to Ren Qinglin's side, "If it is not enough, I will go to the cafeteria to wholesale a hundred bowls for you so that you can eat ice cream from the senior every day. , Aren't you happy?"

Ren Qinglin sighed with a smile: "Happy."

Jian Ran didn't have enough skill and couldn't hold back a "f**k". 

"Ren Qinglin, you are really poisonous." As soon as Ren Qinglin was about to speak, he suddenly seemed to see something, his eyes darkened, and he said in a deep voice: "Jian Ran--"

Jian Ran turned his head instinctively and saw an orange sphere. Is flying towards his head. The speed is so fast that he has no time to react.

 Just when he thought he was going to get hit on the head, Ren Qinglin stretched out his hand and quickly slapped the basketball back.

A boy caught the ball. He looked at Ren Qinglin twice, and then smiled apologetically at Jian Ran: "Jian Ran, are you okay?"

Jian Ran recognized that the boy was a senior in the same college, and smiled: " It's okay, the senior is still playing in such a heat."

"No way, the indoor basketball arena is full." The senior said, "Do you want to play together? We are short on one person."

Jian Ran pointed to the sun above his head. No, I can't stand the sun."

"We've made an appointment at the basketball hall tomorrow afternoon. Come on at that time. It's been a long time since I played with you."

Jian Ran thought that he hadn't exercised for a while. He readily agreed: "Okay, I'll call Shen Zixiao and Ji Yuanxi together?"

"No problem."

The senior took the ball away, and Jian Ran's smile faded. He gave Ren Qinglin  a glance."I'm not called senior now, I'm called by my name."

Ren Qinglin said, "...I was in a hurry, I forgot."

Jian Ran said stiffly: "What's so urgent. I was able to avoid the ball just now, so I don't need you to worry about it."

It's amazing to be tall.

Ren Qinglin coaxed him: "Yes, I know the senior is very powerful, incredibly powerful."

Jian Ran thought his words were weird, but with lessons learned, he decided not to think about it.

"Jian Ran!" Tang Tang waved to Jian Ran on the other side of the playground, smiling brightly, "A few pieces of stuff are missing here~"

The girl's face was red from the sun, like a ripe apple.

Jian Ran answered her, "I'll be over." 

When passing by Ren Qinglin, he lightly patted the other's shoulder, the corner of his mouth slightly raised, "Thank you, brother."

Ren Qinglin was stunned. His heart skipped a beat.

He looked down at the position of his heart and whispered: "I. Fuck..."