Chapter 4: Get out, class is over

Jian Ran yawned and walked out of the classroom holding a copy of "Probability Theory." "It's still early, go play a game and go back?"

Ji Yuanxi: "Have you forgotten? We have made an appointment to see the younger brother."

Jian Ran: "...Are you sure you want to do such a girly thing?"

"We are sure." Shen Zixiao hooked Jian Ran's neck, "Walk around, go together, and play with you after watching."

"Damn who is going..."

Jian Ran was dragged by two dog roommates to the playground.

The morning sun is not the strongest, but it is also uncomfortable. The playground is already full of people. This formation has only appeared before when Jian Ran played a basketball game.

Most of the people present were girls. They are wearing beautiful little skirts, with long hair fluttering, holding umbrellas, and chatting while taking pictures.

 Ji Yuanxi took his brothers to find his girlfriend and asked, "How about it, did you see him?"

"Saw him!" Xu Keke stood on tiptoe and said excitedly, "The second one from the left, the fourth row, The tallest one!"

Ji Yuanxi looked at him for a while, then slowly said: "Oh, let's go back."

Jian Ran:?

Ji Yuanxi's eyes were erratic, with a little guilty conscience, "You have a different style from him, there is nothing comparable."

Ji Yuanxi said this, but it aroused Jian Ran's curiosity. "Go away, Let me take a look."

Without being pointed out, Jian Ran saw the target in the crowd at a glance.

The schoolboy is very tall, the line of the body is very beautiful, the two legs are long and straight, together with other youthful freshmen, it is not too much to describe him as a standout.

Jian Ran looked left and right, he had to admit that the younger brother was really good-looking, and his temperament was particularly prominent.

It's just so familiar.

The instructor made a powerful "turn left", and the boys on the second team turned 90 degrees, just facing Jian Ran's position.

Seeing the front face of the schoolmate, a big character floated in Jian Ran's mind in an instant-

F**k!!!

 Isn't it that the one he got the certificate with and his only met once legal spouse! !!

 The husband becomes a junior, playing so big as soon as school starts? ??

Jian Ran couldn't follow up in one breath and took a big step back.

Shen Zixiao was caught off guard when he was stepped on his foot, screaming in pain.

 Ji Yuanxi thought Jian Ran had been stimulated, and quickly, calmly said: "Ran Ran hold on! Your popularity is good, and the school grass vote may not necessarily lose!"