Chapter 7: Ring

In the evening, Jian Ran called his mother from the balcony. Just as he thought, Jian's mother had long known that Ren Qinglin had been admitted to his university.

Jian Ran complained: "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

Mother Jian explained: "I wanted to talk about it, but Qinglin said that he wants to give you a surprise. I think the kid is very interesting, so I didn't talk to you."

Excuse me? Is this a surprise? This is obviously frightening!

Jian Ran frowned and got to the point.

Jian Ran: "Mom, do you often contact Ren Qinglin?"

Jian's mother: "Yes, we have a WeChat group."

Jian Ran was stunned for a moment, "What group? Who is in it?"

Mother Jian: "Only three people, I, Qinglin, and Qinglin's mother."

Jian Ran slowly typed a question mark in his mind, "What do you...what do you want to do?"

Jian's mother: "Of course it is to discuss wedding matters!"

Only then did Jian Ran remember that he and Ren Qinglin would have a wedding during the winter vacation.

Jian Ran asked subconsciously: "Then why is there no me?"

Mother Jian shook the pot and said: "When mother asked you what you thought about the wedding, you were so annoyed and you told me not to bother you. You also said that you don't wanna hear the word wedding again, Don't you remember?"

"..." There seems to be something like this.

Mother Jian said, "If you are regretting it, I will add you to the group?"

"No, just discuss among yourself, I believe you, come on."

He, his mother, Ren Qinglin, his mother, these four people are in a group, just thinking about it makes his scalp numb in embarrassment.

Mother Jian: "But you and Qinglin still have to decide on some things, such as wedding rings..."

Jian Ran was so frightened, he quickly stopped his mother from speaking. "Mum, the lights in the bedroom are going to be turned off, I'll hang up first, bye."

Jian's mother finally said: "Take care of yourself in school, get in touch with Qinglin more, and at least be friends with him..."

Jian Ran hung up the phone, and the light in the bedroom just turned off.

Ke Yan has a strict work and rest schedule. At 11 o'clock every night, he must be lying on the bed in a correct posture; as for the other two, they will never go to bed until one or two or when the computer goes out of power.

Ji Yuanxi is eating chicken with headphones. Jian Ran looked behind him for a while, then his eyes fell on his left hand which was typing on the keyboard by accident.

Just a minute after Ji Yuanxi landed, he was shot at the military base and landed into a box, GameOver.

Jian Ran sneered without mercy: "Dish B."

Ji Yuanxi was so scared that he almost lost the mouse, "Fuck it...when did you come!!"

"You be quiet, Ke Yan is sleeping." Jian Ran couldn't help but glanced at Ji Yuanxi's left hand again, and stopped talking, "You..."

Ji Yuanxi: "???"

Jian Ran lowered his voice: "Why do you wear your ring on your middle finger?"