Chapter 12: Spicy

The freshmen speeches are all cliches. If before, Jian Ran would've started yawning in a minute. Now three minutes have passed, and he is still awake.

When Jian Ran realized this, he was inexplicably upset. He retracted his gaze and started playing with his phone. He controlled himself not to watch, but there is no way to block the voices of his two dog roommates.

Ji Yuanxi: "Ren Qinglin's looks really make people look up. Look at that face, that waist, that leg... You look at the eyes of the schoolgirls and see the difference between grandpa me and him. I don't know if he has a girlfriend."

Jian Ran paused at her fingertips.

Ren Qinglin does not have a girlfriend but has a husband, so I ask, are you are afraid.

Shen Zixiao: "Why do you always look at people's waist and legs? Be careful. I'll tell your wife."

Ji Yuanxi shook his index finger, "You know what? My eyes have the ability to discover great beauty. ...where are you going?"

"Going to a place where I can't hear you."

Shen Zixiao and Ji Yuanxi looked at each other.

"Lao Ji, are you lame? You praised Ren Qinglin in front of Jian Ran..."

Ji Yuanxi looked innocent: "Then I will just say it casually. But no matter how good Ren Qinglin is, my love for Ranran will not diminish at all!"

For a while, Jian Ran forgot that he had sneaked in, and walked openly from the back row. Fortunately, everyone else was sitting with their backs to him, and no one noticed his existence.

Except for Ren Qinglin on the podium.

Ren Qinglin's voice paused inaudibly.

At the end of the freshman's speech, Ren Qinglin bowed slightly and walked off the stage amidst applause.

Jian Ran was about to concentrate on appreciating the speech of their friend, and when he was about to put his mobile phone away, he received Ren Qinglin's WeChat.

R: The senior came to see me?

Jian Ran: [No, go away, I'll ask Lao Tzu to kill you again. jpg]

R: You standstill.

Jane Ran: [Your dad is at a loss.jpg]

R: I'm coming.

Jian Ran: ???

On the stage, Ke Yan stood behind the podium and began his first speech in his life.

Jian Ran raised his phone, thinking about taking a few photos as a souvenir when suddenly he heard someone whisper in his ear: "Senior."

Jian Ran was so scared, the phone almost fell off, turned around and saw Ren Qinglin, and whispered: "Where the **** did you come from, scared Lao Tzu."

"I walked around from outside."

The corner was just so big, two big men huddled together, Jian Ran could even smell Ren Qinglin's body.

It was the smell of laundry detergent, faint, fresh, like the scent of jasmine, with a little nice smell.

Jian Ran pushed Ren Qinglin with his elbow, "Is there just this piece of land left on the earth? Stay away from Dad."

"But senior," Ren Qinglin pointed to the camera hanging in the air, "Other places will be photographed."

"Then you roll back to your position."

Ren Qinglin looked down at Jian Ran's earlobes, with a natural tone, "My position is in the first row. It's too eye-catching to go back now."

Jian Ran was speechless, "So why are you here."