Chapter 17: Moonlight

Ren Qinglin took off his jacket silently, and Jian Ran's pullover V-neck shirt took off unsightly, and had to resist the heat.

"It's my pot," Jian Ran muffled, "I forgot this."

Excited along the way, Jian Ran was busy imagining the scene of reunion with his family, forgetting that Guangzhou is a city with short sleeves for eight months.

Ren Qinglin didn't want to talk hot, but still comforted Jian Ran: "It's okay, shall we go take a taxi?"

There is a special taxi-hailing exit at the airport. There are a lot of flights at this point. The demand for taxis is in short supply, and there is a long queue.

The jackets were taken off and there were long sleeves and trousers. The temperature was no different from sweating on the body. The two of them waited for a while and started to sweat. The other passengers seemed to have arrived, and they put on summer clothes as soon as they got off the plane. Only Jian Ran, who looked like a fool, was wearing a sweater on a hot day.

Jian Ran wiped her sweat, "Should we go to the car?"

Ren Qinglin said weakly: "Listen to seniors."

The two of them walked a long distance, leaving the surveillance area where the black car trade was thriving. Jian Ran found a car that looked okay, and after bargaining with the driver in Cantonese, he greeted Ren Qinglin in the car.

Ren Qinglin was a little amused, and whispered: "Young Master Jian's still entangled with this two hundred yuan?"

"My family's wealth does not conflict with my frugality," Jian Ran fanned herself with her hand. "My mother has to bargain at the vegetable market to buy a vegetable. You think everyone is the same as you. ."

Ren Qinglin was shot suddenly, "Why am I prodigious?"

"A ring of one million is invincible?" Jian Ran sneered, "It's just a marriage. If I buy it, I will definitely buy a ring of 10,000."

Ren Qinglin said leisurely: "Senior, who did you learn these words from?"

"Which?"

"Prodigal wife... something."

"Shen Zixiao," Jian Ran was inexplicable, "what's the matter?"

Ren Qinglin was silent for a moment, "It's okay." It's a mess if you don't learn everything.

An hour later, the two arrived at the gate of Jianran's home. Looking up, they could see the landmark building Xiaoman waist in Guangzhou, with the words "Welcome Mid-Autumn Festival" slowly rotating around the waist.

Ren Qinglin's hotel was only ten minutes away from Jian Ran's home. Jian Ran wanted the driver to put them down at the door of the hotel, but Ren Qinglin insisted on sending Jian Ran home first.

"Senior, go in."

Jian Ran looked at the time, it was one o'clock in the morning. "how about you?"

"Me?" Ren Qinglin smiled, "Of course I am going to the hotel."

Looking at Ren Qinglin's shallow smile, Jian Ran felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

He traveled to accompany him home from Beijing. Not to mention that he has become a hot dog. Now he has to go back to the hotel alone. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Seeing Jian Ran motionless, Ren Qinglin smiled deeply, "Senior will not leave yet, are you reluctant to bear me?"

The guilt in Jian Ran's heart immediately disappeared, "Goodbye."