Chapter 8: Ice cream

Before Jian Ran realized what had happened, Ren Qinglin let go of his hand.

"Auntie chose it," Ren Qinglin said, "Do you like it?"

Jian's mother has always had good taste. The men's ring she chose is simple and elegant, with platinum as the base, and the inner ring is inlaid with rectangular-cut diamonds. It has a bright and harmonious beauty when worn on Jian Ran's hand.

Jian Ran recovered and glanced at Ren Qinglin's left hand.

 --Nothing at all.

Jian Ran quickly took off the ring and concealed it in his pocket, "You give a damn ring? Is this how you give me a ring?"

"How should I give you a ring?" Ren Qinglin smiled casually and said, "Kneel on one knee, holding a bunch of flowers in my hand?"

 Jian Ran wanted to give Ren Qinglin another middle finger, but when he thought of the situation just now, his finger couldn't be compared. He even suspected that he already had a shadow, and he didn't want to point his middle finger anymore in his life.

"Leave" Jian Ran sneered. "Is there anything else? I'm leaving."

 Ren Qinglin said lazily, "Good night, senior."

Jian Ran didn't say a word. After taking two steps, he felt his chest was blocked in panic.

Ren Qinglin was still standing in place, looking at Jian Ran's gaze, a bit surprised.

Jian Ran cursed fiercely: "It will definitely not rain tomorrow! It won't rain before the military training! I fucking hate you to death!"

Ren Qinglin: "..."

When the schoolboys' rain prayer ceremony is halfway through, Aunt Su Guan came carrying a bucket.

"Formation" was destroyed. Several "mages" in bedsheets were criticized, and the lights were all turned off and they had to tidy up the scene.

For the first time in its history, the School of Network Engineering set up a storm for rain and ultimately failed.

Back in the bedroom, Jian Ran threw the ring into the drawer and put it with his marriage certificate.

 The next day, the sky was clear and the sun burned the ground hot, and even the wind blowing was a heatwave.

Shen Zixiao was so hot that he almost fainted after drying clothes on the balcony. "There is a woolen yarn for the rain shower. It seems to be hotter today than yesterday. I feel sorry for the younger brothers and younger sisters for a second."

Ji Yuanxi lay on the bed and said dully, "My life is given by the air conditioner. In this weather, even if my girlfriend ran away, I don't want to go chasing after her ." Ke Yan stood at the desk and continued to struggle between studying in the library or staying in the bedroom for a nap.

Jian Ran's hand typing the code paused, and he looked at the sun outside the window, feeling a little guilty for some reason.

    ...High temperature is a natural phenomenon, and it certainly has nothing to do with his yesterday's curse. If he has such a good mouth, why would he read all these broken books?

At this time, Jian's mother sent a WeChat message.

Master Mother: Did you receive the ring?

Jian Ran: Yes.

Master Mother: Do you like it? Qinglin and I have been looking for a long time. [Sniping teeth]

Jian Ran:?

Jian Ran: You picked it with Ren Qinglin?

Master Mother: I chose a few styles for him, and he finally chose this one. Don't you like it?

Jian Ran: Make do, didn't look carefully. I don't know how to wear it anyway, so I am keeping it safe.

Master Mother: Then you have to cherish it too, don't lose it. Anyway, it cost more than one million, you still have to use it when you get married.

 Jian Ran frowned--the broken ring actually cost more than one million, and his pocket money for a semester was only 200,000!

One million! How many pairs of shoes can you buy!

Jian Ran looked at her drawer, lost in thought.

Jian Ran: Mom, shouldn't the wedding rings be in a pair? Did you buy Ren Qinglin's ring too?