Chapter 16: Parent

Jian Ran paused his fingers...

"Are you chasing people too?"

Ren Qinglin pushed the teacup in front of Jian Ran, "Yes."

Oh, see what gossip he found!

"Who is it?" Ren Qinglin said that it only started recently. It should be from their school. "Is it your classmate?"

"No," Ren Qinglin touched his forehead with his knuckles, seeming a little shy, "It's... Senior Sister."

"Senior sister is not bad," Jian Ran said enthusiastically, "Aren't you popular now. However, with your condition, do you still want to chase people? Just confess it."

Ren Qinglin disagrees, "I'm not sure for the time being, it's better to be cautious."

Jian Ran has never liked anyone or chased anyone. So he doesn't quite understand the cautious psychology of Shen Zixiao and Ren Qinglin, and he doesn't have backache when standing and talking.

Ren Qinglin said: "If you don't make a move, once you make a move, you must win."

Jian Ran reminded him: "Then you remember to tell her about our relationship, don't let people be inexplicably caught by the mistress."

Ren Qinglin gave a dull smile, "Okay."

Jian Ran just took a sip of tea, and suddenly saw that the door was opened, he quickly put down the teacup and stood up.

Ren Qinglin's parents walked into the box under the leadership of the waiter. Before Jian Ran said "uncle and aunt", Ren's father greeted him cheerfully: "Is this Xiao Ran? Thunder Monkey, Thunder Monkey!"

Jian Ran was taken aback, "Thunder Monkey...no, good uncle!"

Ren Qinglin and Ren Mu both laughed.

"Aren't you embarrassed by taking in your crappy Cantonese?" Ren Mujiao groaned and said to Jian Ran, "Xiao Ran, waited a long time, sit down and sit down."

Jian Ran's nervous mood calmed down a bit, showing a polite smile, "Hello Auntie, these things are a little bit of my heart, I wish you and uncle a happy Mid-Autumn Festival."

Ren's mother smiled like a flower, "Thank you Xiaoran, happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you too."

Four people took their seats one after another.

Ren's father has a tall stature of the standard of a northern man, and his face is tough and handsome. Sitting with Ren's mother, he gives a feeling that he loves his wife very much. Ren's mother is tall, with a gentle smile on the corners of her mouth, and looks only thirty. In her early teen years, Ren Qinglin's first-class facial features followed her. The two dressed casually as if they were really just here to have a meal with their son.

The waiter handed over the menu, and Ren's mother said with a smile: "Xiao Ran, what we are eating today is Cantonese food. The task of ordering is left to you, a Cantonese."

"No, auntie, let's have some." Jian Ran said, "I like to eat everything."

Ren Mu smiled and said: "Then I will try."

Ren Qinglin: "Mom, I don't feel well in my stomach, don't make it spicy."

"Why does your stomach feel sick again?" Mother Ren frowned, "Did you miss your meal again?"

Ren Qinglin: "It's okay, I ate too much at noon."

Father Ren said: "Xiao Ran, I originally wanted to call a few more people today, and everyone had fun together, but Qing Lin said that for the first time you come, you can meet your closest person and you don't need to make it too complicated. "