Chapter 11: Umbrella

Ren Qinglin followed Jian Ran to meet the remaining three people.

Seeing the two male gods in the school walking side by side, several of them nodded. Shen Zixiao even showed an expression that could not be explained.

Jian Ran naturally introduced Ren Qinglin to his roommate: "Ren Qinglin, freshman, you all know him, he will come back with us."

Ren Qinglin greeted with a smile: "Trouble the seniors."

Just now, Ji Yuanxi, who said that Ren Qinglin was a fart, called in enthusiastically, "Hey, we are all from the same college, you are welcome."

Ke Yan distributed the umbrellas he brought to everyone, "Well, I only brought four umbrellas."

Ji Yuanxi said: "It's okay, Ren Qinglin and I will just share it."

 Jian Ran: ???

You said you'll always support me? You big trotter.

"No need," Jian Ran opened the umbrella.

"You each have one. Old Ji, you and I will share one."

Ji Yuanxi: "Why me?"

"Because you have thick skin and thick flesh, you are not afraid of boiling water, so it's okay to get in the rain."

Ji Yuanxi smiled ambiguously, "No need to explain, I know that you just want to hold an umbrella with me~"

Jian Ran laughed and cursed: "Go away, don't put gold on your face."

Shen Zixiao "coughed" twice, and said solemnly: "It's all people with families, pay attention to your image."

"It's okay," Ji Yuanxi touched Jian Ran's face, "My wife won't be jealous of Ran Ran."

Hearing the second half of Ji Yuanxi's sentence, Ren Qing's eyebrows were slightly relaxed, reminding them: "Senior, the rain seems to be a little lighter."

Jian Ran nodded, "Let's go then."

It's about fifteen minutes from the basketball hall to the boys' dormitory. Ren Qinglin walked at the end with an umbrella alone, and in front of him were Ji Yuanxi and Jian Ran who were holding an umbrella together.

The two hooked their shoulders, talked, and laughed as if they were good buddies.

They are all wearing jerseys, their arms touching their arms. Jian Ran came back a lot whiter, his skin color was like that of a little girl.

Ren Qinglin stared at the water drops on the back of his neck for a while and licked the tips of his teeth.

Ji Yuanxi and Jian Ran were joking around and the former gave Jian Ran a push. Ji Yuanxi didn't use much strength, but Jian Ran played the ball for almost two hours, and his body was limp. Ji Yanran was pushed out of the umbrella.

Ji Yuanxi hurriedly lifted the umbrella in Jian Ran's direction. He didn't expect someone to be a step faster than him.

Ren Qinglin supported Jian Ran's back and helped him stabilize his body, "Senior, are you okay?"

Jian Ran said "it's okay" perfunctory. He pointed to Ji Yuanxi, and raised his fist with a defiant look- You might die with one punch.

Ji Yuanxi held the venue very much and made a frightened expression, screaming and ran away.

Jian Ran looked at his antics and couldn't help but smile: "Stupid. "

There was heavy rain all around, and Jian Ran had nowhere to go except under Ren Qinglin's umbrella.

The air was full of the smell of wet rain, but Ren Qinglin could still capture the faint, fresh smell of Jian Ran.

Isn't this guy just finished playing? Why doesn't he smell any sweat?