"D-Dad?" she croaked out and Carlisle finally snapped out of it. "Is that you?"

Carlisle sighed and frowned then made his way to her. "I'm sorry, my friend, but no." That's when her eyes shot open and with quick movements, (Y/n) sat up from her bed then held up her dagger at his neck. Her (e/c) eyes glaring into his own golden ones and he didn't make a single move.

"Hello (Y/n)."

"Shut up."

Yup. Still the same. He thought to himself.

(Y/n) is still shook by what she saw at her own home and for the first time, in a very long time, she began to fear for her life. Her anger that she took out at her tree house has now changed into utter fear and she hasn't felt like this ever since she was little. Now she has collected as many items as she can from her tree house and put them in a bag, but before she could do anything else, she fell over then began to lose her vision along with her breathing. That's when Leah and Seth came inside then grabbed her along with the bag.

Why, out of everyone in this entire small town, did it have to be him? She thought to herself. She's shaking quite a bit and Carlisle can tell by the look of her eyes that she's terrified.

His lips then turn into a line. "(Y/n). Charlie called me to help you."

"No shit, Sherlock." (Y/n) snarled and press the dagger closer to you. "And I'm only going to tell you this once: Leave."

"I'm afraid that I can't do that." Her (e/c) eyes narrowed.

"And why the hell not?"

Carlisle gave her a look. "Because Charlie is worried about you and he really wants you to get better."

"Why not just lie to him? You obviously know how to do that without a second thought."

"Because he loves you as one of his own." (Y/n)'s eyes widen a bit. "And having him worry not only one, but two daughters, can make him feel less of a father than he has before with Bella." Jasper can manipulate emotions but Carlisle can easily pin the right marks in your feelings to feel a certain way. That's what he's always good at and (Y/n) hates it as much as seeing his face. But she can't ignore the fact that he's right about Charlie and she left out a sigh that soon turn into a harsh cough. By the sudden force of her coughing, she dropped her dagger on the carpet floor, and she tried to cover her mouth with her hand.

Carlisle quickly came closer to her and place his ice cold hand on her back. His eyes widen at the sudden touch and he pulled his hand away from her body for only a moment.

She's blazing hot! As if she's lit on fire! He thought to himself.

She continued to cough. "Water-" Another cough. "Need. Water. Please!" And more coughing. He quickly got up and dashed downstairs, went in the fridge, grabbed a water bottle, then dash right back upstairs before Charlie even noticed. He gave her the water and grabbed the bottle cap. She twist it off quickly then threw it away off to the side and gulped it all down. What she didn't know was that Carlisle's golden orbs are widen in surprise because the bottle cap she touched was somewhat melted! He slowly turn his head back to (Y/n) and her hand that's gripping on to the plastic bottle is beginning to melt as well. So with quick thinking, he took the bottle from her after she finished, and stare at her.

Her eyes are closed and she's panting quite a lot. "... Carlisle?"

"Yes?" He replied.

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes and slowly turn to him. "What's... wrong... with me?" Her (e/c) eyes are filled with mixed conflicting emotions and he can't help but pity the teen. He remember that certain look and he remember where he was. She was crying out to him, pleading for his help, and yet he stayed far away from her to keep his family safe. Before he left her all alone in the woods, he looked at her one last time, and her eyes were just the same as now. Lost. Confused. And most importantly, scared to death.