Chapter 49: One Last Time

Start from the beginning

"What's Dean Ambrose going to do?" Jerry said.

Dean slid out of the ring and made his way toward where I was still laying down as the crowd cheered.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Dean asked taking my hands off of my face.

I stared into his eyes and shook my head. I covered my face again as Dean sat me up.

"What is Ambrose doing?! " JBL screeched.

"He's helping Ava, John. You have eyes don't you?" Jerry said.

"He's supposed to be paying attention to the match. Not Ava! She's fine! She has to learn to woman up. " JBL scoffed.

Dean took my hands off of my face and smiled. "There's that beautiful face."

I smiled and chuckled slightly. My smile disappeared when I saw Randy come up behind Dean.

" Dean look out! " I yelled but it was too late. Randy already smacked him in the head with a steel chair.

The bell rung signalling a disqualification.

And the winners of this match, in result of a disqualification, Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee!

I stood up and snatched the chair out of Randy's hands as he was about to swing again.

"What the hell, Ava?! " Randy shouted.

"Stop it!" I snapped. "Dean helped me while you just stood there watching!"

"It looks like Ava and Randy are having an argument." Cole pointed out.

"What are you talking about, Michael?" JBL scoffed, "They are just having a regular conversation."

"It looks like an argument to me. "Jerry muttered.

"I'm done with this." I said throwing my hands up. I started to walk away from Randy and up the ramp.

"Where are you going?!" Randy yelled at me.

"Anywhere away from you! "I yelled back and then disappeared backstage.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What's going on with you and Randy?" Reby questioned.

"Yeah," Nikki agreed. "First, you guys are like buddies and stuff. But the next thing you know, you're both at each other's throats."

I shrugged as I took out my phone."I don't know. I guess I just got upset that he didn't come to check on me. We were partners after all. I mean, aren't partners supposed to have each other's backs?"

"She's got a point. " Reby said to Nikki.

"Well how's your face?" Nikki asked taking out a compact mirror.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Can I borrow that?" I pointed to her compact mirror.

"Sure." She said and tossed it to me.

I looked at my reflection and searched for any bruises or welts. There was tiny bruise starting to form at the bridge of my nose. I lightly touched it and winced in pain.

"Anyone have an ice pack?" I asked handing Nikki back her mirror.

"Yeah. " Reby spoke and handed me a small gel ice pack.

I set in on my bruise and sighed in relief.

"Sooner or later that thing is going to fall off." Nikki pointed out. "Perhaps some tape will help you with that."