Chapter thirty-five

Two months later

"Yes, everything went fine. The doctor removed the cast yesterday. Wait Feris, Baris is calling. I'll call you later." Dicle says as she walks down the stairs of her house.

"Good morning vixen." Baris says sleepily. He's been to Bursa with Serkan and the rest of the cast and crew for the shooting of the movie for the last month. They've decided along the way that it would be better to be away now and then return to Istanbul for Feris's scheduled c-section in the end of this month.

"You're up early for someone who had night shooting." She says and prepares her coffee. She feels a sudden dizziness but she chooses to let it go. She was feeling a little weird these past few days but she wasn't paying attention to it cause she was taking care of Kirac.

"Bold of you my love to assume I even slept." He says with a chuckle. "I just got back to the hotel and I called you before I sleep for the next ten hours. How's your dad today?" Baris asks and she can hear the bed sheets moving underneath him as he lies on the bed.

Kirac had broken his leg when one drunk driver had hit him with his car. That was the only damage that he had to suffer, so instead of focusing on the fact that he was fine Kirac was pinning over the loss of his favorite car.

Dicle refused to leave him alone and considering that a short while after Baris had left for the shooting, she took him to their house to take proper care of him.

"Oh you know him. He just can't wait to go out and walk even though the doctor told him to take it easy. On a serious note a bit of therapy and some more medication and he'll be fine in no time. So when are you guys coming back?" Dicle asks ignoring the not so subtle now dizziness.

"On Friday normally. And we leave again on Sunday. We can't have baby daddy missing his baby's shower/gender party reveal can we?" he says and yawns.

"Ok. You go to sleep. We'll talk later when you'll be able to communicate more." She jokes and closes the phone.

Dicle is checking her schedule for the day that Meral had just sent her. As usual it was full and she had to run to be on her first appointment on her time.

"Dad?" She says while she's putting her coat on. "I'm leaving. Try not to do anything crazy while I'm gone." She continues and she can hear him laughing.

"In my scouts honor," Kirac says and puts his hand over his heart "I promise to behave."

"Good." She was bending down to tie the laces of her boots but when she stands up everything blacks out. The last thing she remembers is her father calling her name with panic.

"I'm sure she's fine Kirac." Cinar says trying to calm him down. They've grown to be close friends with Kirac and he was the first person he called after they arrived to the hospital. They haven't called Feris in order not to worry her so now the two of them are in the waiting room of the clinic.