Chapter twelve

The next three days went by fast. Paparazzi were crawling at the hotel but Dicle had asked for extra security on their floor and with Serkan's help (since his friend owns the hotel) they were sleeping peacefully at night.

Her issue was during the day when trash reporters with their cameras were causing headaches both for her and Baris. She tried to persuade them gently by asking them not to cause trouble to the set and to respect the hard work everyone is doing but they kept coming back. So her next solution was to talk to their bosses with her not so nice tone.

Baris on the other hand was dodging the private life questions so well that surprised her. He never looked mad or upset. He just kept repeating that he will reveal everything when the right time comes cause he respects the woman he has by his side. And last night he told them that she's not there anymore in an attempt to stop them for good.

In the meantime he was going to her room every night and he was leaving every morning. It is around seven when Dicle dragged him out of the bed.

"You are so cruel." He says and hugs her pillow to continue sleeping.

"Meral is coming and she's staying here. Baris get up." She says again.

"Maybe she can stay with Aydin? I kinda like your bed more than mine." He says and he finally gets up.

"Hmm. And I am an elephant. The whole hotel is full. And your bed is as comfortable as mine." Dicle responds and goes around the room. "Where is my damn shirt?" She asks as she is wearing only her shorts and her bra.

He takes her hand and pulls her to him "But my bed lacks one thing: You." He says and he kisses the spot of her breast right before the fabric starts.

"You are killing me..." She says and yet she places her hands on his biceps running them up and down the skin.

"One more thing." She says as he lays his forehead on her chest murmuring a soft 'hmm'.

"I need time to tell Meral about this. And until I do we have to act as friends only." That forces him to look at her.

"Come again? Why?" Baris asks genuinely confused.

"Because I know all the things she will say and I don't want to hear them now ok? I already have Feris for that." She says and she steps away finally locating her shirt.

"So till then," she says and locks her hands behind her back holding the fabric behind her "we act as we did before." She uses her cute face and smile and she can see him pouting even more and already agreeing with her.

"So that means that I won't be able to touch you," he says and he comes at her, wrapping his hands around her wrists that are still behind her waist "or kiss you," he continues and pushes her to the bed with him on the top of her, "or do any of that..." he starts kissing her nose, her lips, her jaw line, the column of her neck till he reaches her collarbone. She arches her back to meet him halfway and he seizes the opportunity to unhook her bra. His hands are trailing her skin softly and he goes back to her lips.