Chapter two

*Seven hours ago*

Baris and Aydin approach their table. Dicle takes a deep breath to stabilize herself and smiles politely.

"Hello again." Baris says.

"And they say don't believe in coincidences. What brings you here guys?" Meral asks and looks at Dicle who's already ordering her third drink for the night.

"Well we are the ones who should be asking this Meral, since this is our usual hangout place. Aydin this is my lifeline to Dicle, Meral."

He lets them get to know each other and sits at the chair next to Dicle. "You weren't lying..." he says almost as a whisper.

"About what?" she asks with a newly found courage.

"About your choice in clothes." His tone is so neutral it confuses her but it makes it far easier for her.

"What can I say? I have a life outside the office walls. What did you want to ask me earlier? Since we are here...."

"Oh yes. You kinda forgot to add personal time in this chaos you very well organized."

"Hmm... I did, didn't I? Well your free time will be once you finish the rest of the things. I know you were way more relaxed with your previous manager but I'm nothing like him so... We play with my rules from now on." She liked that, she was comfortable with how this was going. The previous thing was just a misunderstanding. Everything will be ok.

"And what are your rules about the relationship between an actor and his manager?" She froze. "I mean I know there should be a certain level of comfort between us but..."

"But?" The waiter brings their drinks and Dicle is saved for now since Meral and Aydin joined the conversation.

Fans came and went and Baris was taking photos with everyone. Dicle forgot completely their previous conversation and decided to focus on the PR part which was going great.

"So Dicle how exactly did you end up being manager at such a young age?" Aydin asks.

"And how do you know I am that young?"

"My brother looked you up. When he found out about the change." He looks at Baris who had suddenly misplaced something.

"Did he now?" Baris still avoids eye contact with her.

"Well his previous manager had me trained very well and when he decided to leave he entrusted some of his actors to me, Baris included. The difference is that I knew the rest, I'm just starting to know you guys."

"I don't know about the rest but I trust you completely with everything. Also I set up an appointment for the house security camera installation for tomorrow." Aydin says all proud of himself. And then a song she never heard before started playing. "That's my song," Aydin says "Meral will you do me the honor?" Her best friend takes his offered hand and they are going to the dance floor leaving Baris and Dicle alone.