Chapter twenty-three

For the next two weeks Dicle had to deal with lawyers that were trying to solve the ego issue, with lawyers that they hired for Mirage, with paparazzi who were suddenly interested again in her relationship with Baris and on the top of that with her mom's wedding that was coming in two weeks from now.

"What's his name again?" Dicle asks Baris as they head to his own lawyer.

"Ahmet. And if he managed to deal with my case I'm sure he can deal with yours as well." He says and opens the building's door for her.

Once they are inside his office he wastes no time.

"I fixed it. Don't ask me how cause you'll get confused but the point is that you are free from that agency." Ahmet says and takes a sip of his tea.

"I couldn't thank you enough for real. Now my girl here has a similar issue..." Baris starts.

One hour later they are in a café waiting for Serkan and Feris to show up. Dicle is eating her third muffin when they are finally here.

"So how did that go?" Feris asks and takes a bite from one of the muffins, making Dicle look at her friend with her side eyes.

"He said there are high possibilities of the situation to be fixed soon." Baris says.

"No," Dicle interrupts with her mouth full of the delicious dough "he said that he will try to fix it but no promises."

"Well, I choose to be positive my love." He responds and turns to Serkan to talk about the new film he is preparing.

"How many of those did you eat?" Feris whispers to Dicle.

"I don't know..? Five? I stress eat, you know that." She says and bites another muffin.

"That or something else? Cause you were feeling nauseous the other day at my house." Feris says and looks over at Baris who's too engaged in the conversation.

"You don't mean.... No come on. We are being careful..." Dicle says but now the seed of doubt has entered her mind and she's starting to calculate the days.

"Ok baby. If you are sure." Feris whispers again and then she speaks louder. "Now. Other than our two men," she motions towards Baris and Serkan, "who else is our client?"

The next day Baris heads to the first table read of season two. Burak is also there as a series regular this time. Feris of course accompanied Baris and after the mandatory photos for his next instagram post she's waiting for them to finish.

"How's Dicle?" Burak asks when they are done.

"She's been better man, I won't lie to you." Baris says as they walk towards the exit of the building.

"I am out of Ego but every time I call her to inform her that I want her, she's not picking up." He says confused.

"You are in luck my friend." Baris says and shows Burak Feris who's been waiting for him along with Arya.

"Serkan dropped her off and run away for a meeting." She explains as the almost two years old runs towards Baris.

"You really need a nanny." Baris says with Arya already in his arms.

"Nanny." Arya says trying the word only to end up saying "I love Baris." Making Burak smile.

"You find me the perfect one mister to take care of our little angel." She says and then she turns her attention to the other actor. "Feris Dikmen. Baris's manager."