Chapter seventeen

She lost the count of how many meetings and call she had answered. She felt her head so full and she had a long way ahead of her so she could finally relax. She shuts the laptop with force. Her phone buzzes again and she picks up without looking who's calling her.

"Yes." She practically growls to the person in the other end of the line.

"I guess I called on a bad time? I can call you later." Ece says.

"No need girl. Unless you are planning to upset me for some reason." Dicle responds and Ece laughs.

"No. Unless you don't like the article. It will be online soon." The reporter informs her.

"Oh that's great Ece. But why are you telling me in advance?" Dicle asks worrying of what she has written.

"Just checking if you want to read the interview before the rest of the world." Ece says with meaning.

"I mean I haven't thought of it... till now. Do I have a reason not to trust you?" Dicle says trying to play it cool.

"As I said I have your back, but I always double check with the managers. You know me." She reassures Dicle.

"Ok then. Once it's up, link me. I have to go now." Dicle says and hangs up. She opens her laptop again, forces a smile on her face and greets a new and ambitious screener/writer.

Two hours and three meetings later she wants to jump in the sea and never come out. Meral kept updating with everything that's happening on set.

"Everything good." 14:25

"Relatively good. Reporters are here." 14:26

"We are in the clear, they left." 14:35

"Onur is looking for you and Baris got a bit weird." 14:45

"We will finish around five and then they will continue at night." 15:00

"Feel free to answer me anytime you see these. BTW I got great content. CHECK YOUR FEED." 15:15

She does nothing from the above. Instead she makes a call and ten minutes later she's in her car with her laptop next to her.

She's in Feris backyard once again. Serkan was working and Arya pretends to read the Harry Potter pictures book Baris got her a bit earlier.

"Well she loves it, what can I say." Feris says when she brings out their cold iced teas.

"I make sure to tell him when I see him. Why did you bring tea? I need coffee to wake up." Dicle says but still takes the cold glass in her hands.

"You are already so tense, you expect me to help you kill someone? Cause that will be inevitable soon." Feris jokes but Dicle could tell she was serious.

"They are idiots, or they are talented and they don't want to corporate. Or even if they want the directors are the issue and ugh." Dicle says frustrated.

"You just named many of the reasons why I don't feel like coming back yet." Feris says sincerely.

"You are having second thoughts?" Dicle asks and moves her chair a bit closer to hers.

"Look at her Dicle. When will she be this small again? She's literally a baby, my baby. And I know I said I'll be back when she's two years old but I haven't had enough." Feris says and she doesn't take her eyes from Arya.

Dicle still looks at her friends' face when Feris continues "Once I get back we say goodbye to the relaxed Feris who's only problem is where to take Arya cause she's getting bored if you take her in the same places constantly. Instead I'll have to be a nanny of grown up people who refuse to see what's best for them. Even when the person who they pay tells them so." She turns to look at her and she has tears in her eyes.