Chapter twenty-one

*One month later*

Baris takes her in his arms and kisses her in front of the reporters. She can see the flashlights clicking behind her closed eyes and she can hear the gasps and exclamations that are coming from the paparazzi. When he lets her go they start running to get away from them but they are faster and somehow they are at the elevator before them.

And then she wakes up panting in her bed in Istanbul.

"Did they get us this time?" A sleepy Baris asks as he rubs her back to calm her raising breathing. Ever since the revelation Dicle has been having nightmare about this moment. Nightmares that thankfully didn't match what happened in reality.

"Yup. For some reason they are super fast in my dreams." She jokes calmer now and she lies on his chest, looking at him.

"An ability I'm sure they wish they had in real life my love." He says and kisses her nose. "You seriously have to let that go. Even they have moved on."

What happened that day was a mess yes, but nothing compared to what Dicle was dreaming. After his now famous phrase "I am her boyfriend." Baris took her hand in his and started to walk away like he had just announced his shopping list or something. Reporters of course followed them but thanks God and Aydin, the security of the hotel stopped them. The first week she didn't dare to go to the set. She was either at the hotel room or at Feris's house hiding. And then one day she decided she won't hide anymore. She put her big girl pants on and she walked to the set like she owned the place. She wasn't saying a word to the reporters, neither her nor Baris, even though they insisted on chasing them. Eventually things got better and the interest wore off.

Yellow press had been ruthless to say the least but not as ruthless as her boss. He didn't exactly fire her but she was and still is in 'suspension', which in other words meant that she can handle her clients but only from her house cause he didn't want reporters outside his precious company. Meral was still in the agency acting as her assistant, helping other managers as well.

Positive aspect in all this: none of her clients dropped her. On the contrary they said they will follow her even if she gets truly fired. Which gives her the power to continue building "Mirage".

Feris with Serkan and Arya are returning this week as well. His film is finally over so now it's Feris turn to prepare her comeback. She's been helping Dicle over the phone or Skype calls but it will be so much better now that Dicle will finally have her back.

They wrapped up Baris's movie a week ago. Ever since Baris is getting ready for the next season of his show, since the script is ready and they will resume shooting soon.

Somehow she has fallen asleep again and now she wakes up in an empty bed with delicious smells coming from her kitchen.

"What is cooking?" She says and leans on the door case.