Chapter one

"Baris Havas: The face of the year. The man of the moment. The eligible bachelor. Who is the 25 years old guy that every girl and woman is swooning over?"

Dicle was reading the head title of the magazine and she rolled her eyes. The buzz around his name was huge and he's only been in the industry for like a minute. Of course his manager, her former boss, did the most of the work by promoting him here and there but now he's her problem since she's his new manager!

The thought alone is enough to drive her crazy. Couldn't he give her any other actor? Did it really have to be Baris? They never truly met since she was in Antalya for the past six months for the sake of a movie but her gut was telling her that he was trouble.

And now here she is, sitting in the backseat of a cab driving to his house to meet him formally. The man didn't even try to answer his phone. He just texted her 'I'll be home until 4. Pop up whenever you want till then.'

When she finally gets here she's truly impressed not only by the size of the house but also by the lack of security. Any fan or crazy stalker could walk in unnoticed. She will have to deal with that soon.

She's about to ring the doorbell when she hears laughs from the back of the house- presumably the swimming pool- so she heads there.

And she witnesses two fully clothed, grown up men playing water war like they are teens. She just stands there and observes, cursing her luck until one of them lays eyes on her.

"Hello." The taller one says and smiles making Baris turn around to look at the person his brother was talking to.

He wasn't bad in person, not that he was bad in the photos... His looks were the last of her concerns. "Hi, I'm..."

"A huge fan who wants a photo with the semi wet me?" Baris says and he comes closer to her making her step backwards until she's up against a wall with him looming over her.

"No. I'm your new manager. And if I knew that you spend your free time like this I would have brought you a full week schedule. Anyway..." Dicle says and pushes him away, her hand touching her wet clothing over his bicep.

"Oh come on Dicle..." he says as they haven't met each other five minutes ago, "It's summer and it's too hot. You can't tell me you are always in this type of clothing." He says and he motions towards her pantsuit.

"When I'm working, yes. And I'm here for work. Now can we please concentrate because I have to fix many things?" She extends her hand towards the other man "Dicle Ertem, I'm..."

"Baris's new babysitter" He says and he laughs "I'll help you as much as I can. I'm Aydin by the way." They shake hands. "Pleasure to meet you." She says and they are moving inside the house.

Two hours later she's leaving his house with a huge headache. The moment she arrives at Ego she throws her notes at her assistants' desk and locks herself in her office to enjoy the silence. He was as she suspected him to be, an immature kid, even though they have the same age, that doesn't know how to handle all that he's experiencing at the moment.