Chapter five

"You will be calm and professional. You will be cold if you have to and for the love of everything holy don't, I repeat DON'T go to his trailer." Meral's instructions before Dicle left their house are ringing in her ears.

Her only job today was on the specific set since both Baris and another actor of hers were already there. She kinda whished for a heavier traffic jam or a car failure but everything went exceptionally well and she was there on time.

"Welcome Ms. Dicle." The director welcomed her and they started talking about the technicalities of the scene they were about to shoot. Her first stop after that was Burak, her actor, who was already rehearsing his lines and he was fully prepared. So that as well was over pretty fast.

"Have you seen Baris?" Dicle asks the makeup artist.

"I just finished with him so he's probably still in his trailer." The girl says and runs to finish her job with the rest of the cast.

She gets cold feet for a moment but she gathers her courage and opens the door. And just like that one of the rules gets broken. And it was about to get even worse. 

She calls out his name the moment the door of the trailer closes behind her but he's not answering. And in a second she finds herself pinned against the bathroom door she thinks with Baris standing in front of her.

"Good morning." He says with a playful smile.

"Glad to see the makeup artist is talented. That black eye looks way too real." She says trying to keep the atmosphere light while his body was pressed against hers.

"Yeah she's great at her job. We even took selfies to post after the episode. Or before, as a promotion. What's your take on that?" He asks all these things while his face is literally inches away from hers.

"Depends I guess on what info the production decides to publish. Did you get what's happening here? With the script I mean..." Dicle says in an attempt to make him move away from her. And it's working. He walks away to sit on the small couch with the script already in his hands.

With her skin still burning from the contact she walks and sits across from him.

"So I am breaking of the engagement I don't want, hence the punch from the bride's father, and I'm running to find my true love a.k.a Beril, only to see her hugging with the new guy. And then the episode ends." He says proudly. "By the way Burak is so cool. I truly liked him."

"Good. Cause you'll be spending a lot of time together next season and it would be the worst for me to have two of my actors fighting." She responds and gets out of her purse another file.

"Now here is your schedule for the movie." She hands him a paper and she keeps talking. "So the movie has flashbacks from the characters childhood. Before we leave we have to find the baby boy that will be as much close to you as possible so we need your baby photos for the casting."

He doesn't look at the paper at all. Instead he looks at her and how enthusiastically she speaks of all these. A smile is being formed on his lips without even knowing it.

"Other than that you will get some rest for two weeks but you will have to be at the gym every single day. It's on the contract you can't say no." She lifts her eyes to look at him.

"And you are smiling because?" She asks and laughs.

"I'm just so happy about this and seeing you excited makes it even better." He says continuing smiling at her.     

She stands up and he does the same. "So have the photos I need ready till tomorrow. And then we will talk again if anything else is needed." She was so proud of herself and for the way this meeting went that she forgot the table that was in front of her.

She trips in her two left feet but strong hands are catching her before she falls. Baris slowly lifts her up and she has to steady herself by putting her hands over his arms.

"Are you ok?" he asks and she can swear that he sounds concerned.

"Yes, yes I'm ok. Thanks to you." She looks at him and she sees that he's already looking at her. Time stays still for a moment until someone knocks on the door.

"Baris five minutes. Come on son." The man says and leaves.

"Ok. You go out there and be sad." Dicle says making him laugh.

"I said sad, Baris." She says but she fails to hold her laugh back.

"No worries my dear manager. But before you go I need a selfie with you and that black eye." He pulls out his phone and opens the camera.

"They will think I'm abusing their favorite actor." She says but at the same time she poses playfully. 

"Nah... I wouldn't worry about that." He says and he pretends to look scared as he takes the picture. And then he smiles in the next one showing her with his index finger.

"Ok you may go now. Unless you want to stick around for the shooting." Baris says.

"I can't unfortunately. I had to book hotels and everything for Bodrum. But I'm a phone call away." She says as she opens the door and gets out of the trailer with him following her.

"And don't forget to find the baby photos."

"As you wish boss, you'll have them before the day is over." He says and she waves goodbye to everyone and she leaves.

She's parking her car when an instagram notification comes. A smile lights up her entire face when she sees the photos Baris decided to post on his feed. In the first one he's acting like a scared puppy and she's laughing. In the second one he has the most amazing smile that she's sure that it will melt the hearts of his fans and she's still smiling for the camera.

But it was the caption that made her laugh.

"Reel VS Real. Don't worry guys she's the best one I could have by my side.🤓" Andthen her phone started ringing like crazy.