Chapter eighteen

Panic starts to rise inside her. Her brain is thinking all the possibilities. She can hear Baris cursing and then saying her name but it's like she's not there, mentally at least. She knows her hands are shaking so she entwines them, her fingernails are digging into the skin of her palms, her knuckles white from the pressure.

And then his hands are cupping her face forcing her to look at him. He's calmer than before she thinks, or maybe he's more scared for her and he set aside his anger she can't truly tell.

"Are you ok? Dicle please say something. Just one word so I know that you are ok." He begs her and she nods with her eyes closed.

"How... how am I going to deal with this? I mean... I can't go and say I'm not with him I would never date one of my actors and then admit that we are together. Baris this is a disaster." She says and her lips start to tremble.

"No. Hey, look at me." He says and he lifts her head up forcing her to open her eyes. "Ok take a deep breath with me. In and out ok. Come on baby." Five minutes later she starts breathing normally and the panic is almost gone.

"Ok good, that's better." Baris says and smiles a bit. His hands are still in his face wiping away some tears. "Now. You won't say anything. I will talk to him and..."

"No." She says and she steps away. "I have to talk to him, not in public obviously. Maybe here?" Dicle starts pacing around the room. "I have to know why he did this and then I have to answer accordingly."

"Do we care if he's the one who did this or the newspaper? The result is the same Dicle. And I'm not talking about us right now but about you." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Immediate response is the best one here." She says out of sudden and grabs her phone.

"What are you doing?" Baris asks but she lifts her finger to him as a sign for him to wait. She writes down a whole text on her notes and then she posts it both on her twitter and her instagram page. "Now we wait." She says.

All that happened last night cause now she's in the hotel's gym punching a really heavy boxing bag. Her phone doesn't stop ringing and she only answered to her boss to clarify what occurred. Turns out her idea of saying immediately that what they wrote wasn't true and that this offends first the person she's with and then her, was effective enough.

The music is pounding in her ears and she's punching the bag with al her power. She wanted to get over this hidden relationship thing once and for all and now this happened. But maybe this is an opportunity to come clean and say the truth? And if she does it how will this effect Baris? And how will they do it so it won't be mistaken for pr?

"Fuck." She says and punches the bag with force again but this time she twists her wrist in the wrong way. Pain takes over and she is about to start screaming. She sits on the bench next to her bag.