Chapter thirty-two

"Dicle!!! I can't find Irem and she was supposed to bring me the files that needed to be signed." Feris practically screams as she walks to Dicle's office.

"Being pregnant caused you memory loss?" Cinar asks and shuts the door of his office behind him to give his actor some privacy.

"What are you hiding? Who's in there? And why memory loss?" Feris says and tries to peek inside.

"No one you should care about. Because both Irem and Dicle are out of the office. And the papers you are looking for are in the poor girl's desk as she told you before she left. I really pity your assistant some times." Cinar says. "Now be quiet." And just like that he vanishes in his office again.

It's been three months after that fateful day at the hospital. After the initial shock everyone was thrilled and so excited over the new baby. Feris on the other hand was scared. She always thought that Arya was her gift from god and that was it. She never imagined being a mother of two. She was so happy and at the same time scared. But Serkan was there, all the way in, and that was more than enough most of the days.

But today this wasn't the case. Dicle was literally running here and there to find the perfect dress for Baris's award ceremony that was coming this weekend. Speaking of Baris, he had to deal with his mother who was still at his house. So now he was looking for a new one so he and Dicle can live together and at the same time he was preparing for his new movie with Serkan.

"When will you be able to be here?" Baris asks as he's at the garden of the house they are about to buy.

"There's one more shop to go with my dad. After that I'll be free." She says.

Her relationship with her father was going better and better. He gave her the space she needed and slowly she approached Kirac by her own volition. They still give each other space but so far he's been true to his promises.

"It still feels weird hearing you saying that." Baris says and smiles.

"Trust me. It feels weird saying it. Be there in an hour." She tells him and closes the phone.

Thirty minutes later she crosses the threshold of the house. The realtor let her in and he starts explaining her what changes Baris wanted to make. It's a two floors house, a bit similar to his previous one. The huge living room had this amazing view to the city across the bridge and to the pool. The kitchen is separated in another room and there are one small bathroom and three more room to be used as storage space. All the bedrooms and the big bathroom along with the gym room are on the first floor and her most favorite part of the house is in the backyard.

She wanted an office to be able to work from home as well. So the little storage unit that till now was for gardening supplies, will be her very own safe space.

"Finally." She hears Baris say as he comes down from the staircase. "Did you find the dress?" He asks and kisses her cheek.

"Yup. Went back to the first store and got it. Are we ready to sign this?" She asks happily. Ten minutes later the man gives them the house keys and wishes them all the happiness in the world.

"We may as well put on the new year's decoration." Dicle tells Baris as they walk towards her office at the agency.

"We don't even have furniture???" He says confused.

"Oh please don't tell me that I'm moving in with a Grinch." She walks backwards so she can watch his face so she doesn't see Feris that's approaching them.

"A Grinch? No I love Santa and Rudolf just any other person but..."

"You are finally here." Feris says spins Dicle around and hugs her.

"Are you ok?" Dicle asks confused.

"Yes, it's my stupid hormones that make me cry for no reason." And just like she was crying she stops "Did you find the dress? What about the house? Tell me everything." She drags the couple with her and Baris whispers to Dicle "I think we should endorse Serkan somehow. I'll start with a bottle of whiskey."

It's almost seven o'clock and Baris is almost ready for the awards. He's at his house and Aydin is downstairs waiting for him. Since Ayla was still here he had to invite her as well. That got him more worried than the fact that he will have to make a speech.

"Baris? There's something you should see." His brother says and Baris joins him in the living room. He doesn't say anything, he just hands him a card.

"I thought she was to a hairdresser or something but..."

The card on Baris's hands says 'I am sorry I leave like that. I don't deserve to be around in such an important moment. I love you both even though I wasn't the mother you deserved.'

"I'm so sorry man... If I knew..." Aydin tries to say.

"We were always alone brother. We are each other's family and that's that. Now let's go and pick up our girls." Baris says.

"Mine is mad at me." Aydin says as he grabs the car keys.

"I'm sure she has all the right in the world." Baris says and laughs.

The reveal of Meral's and Aydin's relationship was nothing big. One time Meral got confused and kissed him on the lips as a goodbye. There was a silent moment before Aydin said "Oh come on it's not like you didn't know about it."

They decided to use their personal cars. Dicle had said that she preferred to pay more for a couch than pay for a fancy limo. So now they are outside of the girls' house. First Meral comes out with a deep purple violet dress gets in the car and they leave.

"Baris?" He hears Dicle calling him. "Can you come inside for a moment?"

He runs thinking that something bad had happened only to see her shinning.

A silent 'wow' escapes his lips.

"Can you untangle the zipper? It stuck in the bag." She continues but he doesn't answer or move. His eyes are scanning her body, the ankle length, full of silver glitter, strapless dress she chose to wear and the matching heels.

"Bariss??? We will be late. Move." She says and finally he wakes up.

"Maybe we shouldn't go at all..." He whispers and kisses her exposed shoulder.

"So you want to deal with a very hormonal pregnant and angry manager and with your angry girlfriend. I see." She laughs and he mimics her.

An hour later they are walking down the red carpet. Ece was there and she was the first to ask the questions since they still haven't gotten the interview they promised to her.

Feris and Serkan were waiting for them along with Kirac and Cinar who had saved them their spots.

The awards begin and the first category, the directing one, was won by Baris's movie but they didn't have the same luck with the female lead. And now it's time for his category.

"You got this." She whispers to him. He just wraps his hand around hers and squeezes it.

"And the winner is... Baris Havas." The whole theater claps for him and Dicle stand up. He kisses her hand and goes up to stage.

He gets his golden award in his hands. "Thank you. So much for this. You know I had planned a whole speech but right now I can't remember any of it... some actor huh?" He jokes and the whole room laughs.

"A huge thank you to my fans, without you I wouldn't be here. To my director and every director I had so far to guide me and teach me and to the talented women of this film, Melissa and Asli." The camera is zooming in on the girls' faces and smiles.

"But the biggest thank you is to my guardian angel. To my sun in the middle of the night, to my Dicle. I love you so much baby. Thank you again." He says and the moment he reaches Dicle, who was crying now, he hugs her and hands her his award.