Chapter fifteen

Baris is smiling, Dicle is in shock and Feris is still looking at them like she discovered a new law of physics or something.

"Why are you all standing there?" Serkan asks, showing up behind Feris.

Dicle finally comes to her senses and shakes her head. She storms in the house and goes straight to the bar.

"Where's Arya?" She asks as she pours for herself some whiskey in a glass.

"Sleeping for now." Serkan replies. "What did you do to her?" He asks his wife.

"I told her my idea. I thought you agreed." Feris says and drags Baris in the house, closing the door behind him.

"We said that we will go easy on it babe. Not to cause her an electric shock out of the sudden." He goes to Dicle and places his hands on her arms.

"There's a plan behind her crazy idea, ok kid? Trust me on this." He says to Dicle who's now resting her head on his chest.

"Ok. Let me have it." She says and finishes up her drink in one go.

She sits down on the couch next to Baris while the people who she considered parents moments ago are sitting across from them to their comfortable lounge chairs. "Just so you know, years of friendship and respect are at stake. So use your next words carefully."

Serkan laughs but stops immediately when he understands how deadly serious Dicle is.

Ten minutes later they are done explaining their train of thought.

"So. You want people to notice it for themselves?" Baris asks confused.

"Yes, you will start by being near each other a lot. Hug her out of the sudden, be near each other all the time, stuff like that. We want you to act as a couple but not in a couply way. Is that understood?" Serkan says perplexed by his own words.

"You want someone from the crew to leak it so we don't have to." Dicle says now focused on the task at hand. "And when do we confirm?"

"You don't." Feris steps in. "You let them talk, and you continue being your usual selves. We will use the same method every fake couple does to promote their show. We may as well tip someone to start it. And when you are ready you give a joint interview and that's it. All the buzz will be gone before you even know it."

"And what about Dicle being my manager? Won't this hurt her? I'm an actor and a man, they expect me to have flings here and there." Baris says and looks at Dicle. "I just want to make sure that you will be ok." He continues and she smiles.

"We will start slow. People already see us together almost all the time so we have to step it up a notch." She takes his hand in hers, "it's really sweet that you worry about me but I can handle it. I'm not saying it will be a walk in the part but as long as I know that I have all of you guys by my side I can do it." She takes a deep breath, "Just give me a day or two to wrap my head around the idea that this is really happening." She squeezes his hand unconsciously.

"Mommy???" They hear Arya calling for Feris.

"Oh crap. Her milk." Feris stands up not knowing to which direction to go.

"I'll fix her milk, you bring her down." Dicle says and goes to the kitchen.

Moments later she feels his arms around her waist. "We are really doing this." Baris says and brings closer to her the baby bottle so she can add the milk dust in it.