Chapter fourteen

Next morning finds her in her bed. She gets up after Meral's constant begging.

"It's the interview today. Dicle!!!" Her friend screams at her and throws her a pillow that Dicle simply hugs and continues sleeping. "Ece is already downstairs at the café." She says but all she gets as a response is a 'hmmm'.

"I will go and see if Baris is ready. When I get back you better be dressed." Meral says and closes the door behind her.

Turns out that in the other room Aydin is being tortured by Baris.

"I don't know what she did to you or you to her but I need you to get up. Now!!!" no answer. He goes to open the door only to find a pissed off Meral in front of him.

"Let me guess, he's not up either." She says with a sigh.

"Nope. But feel free to try." Aydin says and steps aside to let her in.

"She will kill you if you miss that interview." She tells Baris.

"She'll understand." He says but he gets up.

Ten minutes later he's ready. Aydin escorts him to the café where Dicle presumably awaits him. He smirks when he sees her in a baby blue color dress talking with Ece.

Memories from last night fill his head. How she spun around and kissed him, his hands undressing her quickly...

He's lying on her chest and she's wearing only the blue t-shirt he wore a while ago. Her fingers are in his hair touching the soft curls.

"Well I guess it's proven that I can't be away from you, not even for a day..." He says and she laughs.

His eyes are closed, enjoying whatever she's doing. "Do you know you purr like a kitty every time I do this?" She asks with a soft smile.

He turns his head to look at her. She's breathtaking beautiful, especially now. "I want this to be out Dicle. And by this I mean us." She freezes.

"Baris..."

"I know it's not the right time now, but I need you to seriously consider it for the foreseeable future. You damaged me my Nereid." He says and kisses her hand. "I can take hiding, what I can't take is being away from you. Just say the word and I'll show those paparazzi what it means to mess with the woman I care about."

She remains silent, taking in every word he's telling her. And he just looks at her the way he was staring at her at the beach two days ago. The question under her pros and cons list pops up in her mind 'are you ready for what's to come?'

She bends her head and kisses his lips softly to seal the deal without even saying a word. And he just smiles while she kisses him cause for some weird reason they don't always need words to communicate.