Chapter sixteen

Two days later they have their plan ready. Aydin already knew about them so he was on board in a second. Meral was the true issue here.

"I have to tell you something but you have to promise me that you won't yell or scream or get drunk." Dicle starts her speech while Aydin offers Meral an almost full glass of vodka.

"It's practically water as the name indicates Dicle." He tells her when he sees the judgy look in her eyes.

"Moving on..." Baris intervenes, "Meral. Dicle and I are together and we are planning on going public but with our own terms. So from now on we will be playing less hide and seek and soon someone will notice it and will leak it to the press. Then the tough part starts and that's when we will need your help. But you had to know the plan way ahead." He says in one breath and so fast so he can get over it quickly.

Aydin starts to laugh the moment his brother finishes his last sentence. Dicle alternates between looking at Meral and Baris with a smirk she couldn't control. And Meral... well Meral has already finished the glass Aydin had offered her and now she's drinking straight from the bottle.

Luck wasn't on their side a lot, to be honest. The day they decided to set their plan in motion was the day new cast members were joining the set. And as it would naturally happened all the attention was on the newbies.

She's on set next to Baris who's rehearsing his lines. Melissa is nearby asking Dicle if she knows when their break is coming for sure to book tickets to go home for a couple of days. They are too focused on the schedule ahead so both of them jump when they hear Baris saying something out loud.

"Onur!" He repeats and hugs a stranger. His face is familiar to Dicle but the sun is blinding her so she can't be sure. And then it clicks. He was with Baris in his first show, as a guest as far as she remembers.

"I didn't know you were joining us brother." He says and he looks at Dicle for more information.

"Don't look at me. I don't manage the entire industry to know." She responds with a laugh.

"Now that's such a shame. I would love to be under your wings." Onur says and approaches Dicle for a handshake. "Delighted to meet you ma'am." He says with a charming smile. "Baris's manager I presume?"

"Yes. Dicle Ertem. Pleasure to meet you." She shakes his hand and smiles.

"The pleasure is all mine Dicle." He responds and removes his sunglasses to look at her better. Piercing green eyes are looking at her. She removes her hand slowly and she turns to Melissa again.

Next up is Mert. The kid who will portrait the younger version of Baris's character. He's the outmost cutie pie with his big honey brown eyes looking everywhere with curiosity. Dicle immediately takes him and his mother next to her to show them around as the rest were already shooting a new scene.

She doesn't leave the set the whole day. Even on breaks she's here to assist in any way possible since they are trying to speed things up to go back to Istanbul sooner.

"Here goes our plan I guess." She hears Baris saying behind her at the catering station at one of their breaks. She turns and smiles.

"That's ok I guess..." She gets closer to him "More time to back off if you want." She fixes the tie he is wearing with her free hand. "Want some?" Dicle asks and offers him her full coffee cup.

Baris takes a sip and gives it back to her. "I will need way more than that today baby. Seriously though, who wears a three piece suit in the middle of the summer with all this heat?" he complains and fans himself.