Chapter six

Date: Monday, two days before their departure to Bodrum.

Place: Baris's gym {Dicle's personal hell}

It was a normal hateful Monday for Dicle since she had to deal with so many things before they leave but what she didn't know was that it was about to become even worse.

With the casting being done and the script being reviewed for the last time Dicle with Meral's help was dealing with her rest of the actors and singers since she wouldn't be in the city for at least two weeks.

And then her phone rings. "We have to change the hotel establishments Dicle. A crew member is there now and it's nothing like we imagined it to be." The directors practically screams in her ear.

She starts pacing up and down her living room. "So now what? It's too late to find a new one." Her voice risen from the panic she's been feeling.

"I've send you two hotels that I have worked with in the past and they were really professional. Check with Baris and let me know." He hangs up saying something like 'I will never try new things again.'

Which brings us to the present with a Dicle being all closed up in a gym with only Baris and his boxing trainer.

It was pure hell to say the least. Her eyes kept traveling all over his half naked and glistening from sweat skin. His deltoids kept flexing with his every move. His back so ripped that at one point she imagined herself moving her hands up and down the tensed muscles, leaving marks behind them. 

"I'm finishing with your guy in five minutes Dicle. Let me torture him a bit more before he leaves." The trainer says and smiles as Baris punches his gloved hand one more time.

"You are torturing me and not him but..." Dicle whispers.

"Take your time Claude. We need him in the best possible shape." She says out loud.

Baris till this time hasn't said a word to her but now he smirks at her over his shoulder.

"Ok big guy. Twenty punches, ten seconds rest, five sets. You start in five minutes." He says and leads Baris to the boxing bag.

"Dicle it was nice seeing you again." Claude says and shakes her hand, "We talked with Baris about his routine and if you guys need anything I can come for a couple of days to help." He hugs Baris and leaves them alone.

And now she has to deal with an extremely sweaty Baris sitting next to her, talking about hotel rooms.

After explaining to him what happened and what the new hotels offer he just had only one question: "In which hotel will you be in the room next to mine?"

She turns red like a tomato, she can feel it. And the way his smile widens proves her point even more.

"Baris..." she says as a warning. At least that was her intention.