Chapter seven

She freezes not knowing if it's her fantasy again or if this is really happening. She places her hands on his shoulders in an attempt to push him away but instead he wraps his arms around her waist to pull her even closer.

'This can't be a dream' her mind screams at her 'this is real and you have to stop it' she hears Meral's voice in her head. But then he bites her lower lip and every voice goes quiet.

Her hands that till now were pushing him away are now tangled in his soft, dark hair.

"This is so wrong..." She whispers but her lips aren't leaving his.

"Someone could walk in any moment...." He says but his hands are slowly touching her skin under her shirt almost touching her bra.

She shivers and pulls him closer. The logical part of her brain screams again. But before she has a chance to do something the door opens.

She's the first one stopping the kiss. Baris still has his eyes closed when Aydin speaks.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." He says and turns around like they were naked or something. Dicle gets up like a bouncing ball, gets out of the rink and starts packing her things.

Baris is just annoyed at this point. "Welcome brother. Perfect timing." He says and he slowly gets up.

"You were getting late and you still haven't packed. God I won't be having any vacations with you." He says but he only turns around when Dicle taps on his shoulder.

She mouths a silent 'thank you' to him and he smiles sweetly at her.

"May I ask what you are doing exactly?" his older brother asks as Baris is getting dressed.

"To be honest with you brother... I have no idea." He says and he keeps throwing his clothes in his gym bag. 

* * * * * * 

They don't meet again after the "Incident" as Dicle called it, until it was time for them to fly to Bodrum. She would stay there for three weeks and then she will return to the city for a while. She had texted Aydin the details for the trips and the necessities there and she was happy with every single thing, except one small detail...

The receptionist thought that it would be a great idea to place her and Baris in neighbor rooms. Meaning that she won't be able to go out to her balcony in peace.

Funny thing how his name means peace but somehow she can't find 'peace' ever since she met him.

She's inside a taxi going to the airport. The closer she gets the more nervous she feels. She knows it will be nothing important. Many people will be around and he's famous after all. He won't risk it.