Chapter twenty-six

They are back to Istanbul in no time. Baris had spoken with Feris on the phone and she had assured him that his brother is fine.

But the fact that Aydin was sleeping and he couldn't hear his voice was driving him crazy. Serkan was waiting for them at the airport and they go immediately to the hospital.

"They are fine and the doctor is with them now." Feris informs them as they run on the emergency rooms corridor.

"What happened?" Dicle asks. She had been trying to remain calm because Baris was freaking out and he needed her but now she couldn't do it anymore.

"I know as much as you do. They called me just because I'm registered as her boss in her insurance. A car accident, that's all they said." Feris tell them.

"Also they had your car Baris." Serkan adds.

"As long as he's fine. I'll kill him later for destroying my girl." Baris says referring to his car.

"It's official. I'll never understand the bond between siblings." Dicle says with a chuckle.

"You and I both my friend." Feris says and wraps her arms around Dicle, pulling her to sit down in the chair next to her. "Are you ok? You look a bit pale."

"Yeah just tired from everything that happened." Dicle says, "I'll feel better soon, especially after I see that Meral is fine."

Feris instinctively rubs Dicle's arm in an attempt to calm her down.

"Ok I'm going in." Dicle says and stands up.

"Doctors are still inside. Just be a bit more patient." Serkan says pulling her back. She relays her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

Five minutes later the doctors are finally out of the room.

"The relatives I presume?" One of them asks and Dicle has to hold herself back from screaming at him 'no shit Sherlock, tell me how my friend is' instead of a simple yes.

"Ok so, Mr. Aydin has a fractured left arm but the recovery is certain and relatively fast." The doctor says and Baris whispers "When I get my hands on him he will have more fractures." But still he seems way more relaxed than before.

"Ms. Meral on the other hand..." The doctor continues only to be interrupted by Dicle's impatient "Yes???"

"She is almost in perfect shape, ma'am. Just some scratches and a superficial leg injury. Both of them are expected to be discharged tomorrow since we want to check them for concussion." He says and walks away.

The nurse tells them that they will move them to a room upstairs and that they will be able to see them soon. Serkan has to return home because the nanny has to leave while Feris has to go to the agency since their new furniture will be there soon.