CHAPTER 57

NO ONE'S POV

[THE NIGHT BEFORE THE PRESS CONFERENCE]

Jeongyeon carefully goes through her things for the last time tonight. You could say she's just being her usual self but deep down inside she's just checking everything in fear she might forget something.

The girl chuckles. She knows no matter how many times she checks everything she's not gonna find that one thing she wants to bring along or rather that one person she wants to take with her.

She's not gonna have Nayeon on this trip.

*DOOR OPENS*

CY : "What's happening? Are you running away?!?!?!"

JY : "Hahaha you sounded like I'm your daughter or something."

DH, TY : "Ehhhh?"

JY : "Ohh what brings everyone here?" She said standing up.

CY : "Well, Mina unnie and the rest of the girls thought of inviting Nayeon unnie out, maybe get some fresh air. So we thought we keep you company."

TY : "Though we all know Nayeon unnie would probably decline the offer."

DH : "Enough of us, what are you doing? Where are you going?"

JY : "I thought your girlfriends told you guys. "

DH : "No one mentioned anything to us."

JY : "Haha well, after the press conference tomorrow I'll be going out of the country."

TY : "Everyone knew except us? "

JY : "Hmm if it makes you feel any better Nayeon doesn't know either."

CY : "But why suddenly? Are you giving up on unnie?"

Jeongyeon looks at the three younger girls and though nobody said it before she knew that these three have always looked up to her

Jeongyeon looks at the three younger girls and though nobody said it before she knew that these three have always looked up to her. But secretly she hopes none of them mess up as she did. Softly she smiles.

JY : "I don't think there will come a day that I would just run and hide from Nayeon. If ever I did give up on her, I wanna face her. I'm only taking a short break. I just thought there's things I should answer on my own. It's not gonna be that long, once Nayeon is ready to talk I'll be back. Besides I already overstayed here, I've taken so much of Chayeoung and Mina's time."

CY : "Ani, we don't mind."

JY : "Gwenchana."

DH : "You should've just told her you didn't kiss Bona-ssi."

JY : "I did, I tried so much but she wouldn't listen."

TY : "Where are you heading though?"