CHAPTER 56

NO ONE'S POV

The cameras start rolling, Nayeon smiles. Nayeon fakes a smile.

Another day to pretend she's okay, another day to make everyone believe that it's not affecting her even in the littlest

Another day to pretend she's okay, another day to make everyone believe that it's not affecting her even in the littlest. When the truth is she's been torn a million times over. Her heart has been ripped out and she's been screaming inside from the pain. 

But she's an actress. She's an actress and it's her job, to make people believe.

So she fakes a smile.

The music starts to play, it's your typical movie. It's the part where somebody confesses. Nayeon follows what she was told. She walked down this pathway that led to a garden.

Nayeon hates herself.

She hates herself for thinking about things she wasn't supposed to. But how could you blame her? When things like this remind her of a certain someone? How can you blame her, for hoping that certain someone would magically appear in front of her?

Because this is the usual time she suddenly pops out of nowhere. The usual time where she comes in that door holding cups of coffee wearing her big smile.

How can you blame someone for loving somebody too much?

The door moves and Nayeon's heartbeats crazy. She knows who's gonna come in through that door but she can't help herself to think of the impossible. Somebody steps in and the first thing Nayeon did was pursed her lips as her heart jumps out of its place.

It's the perfect time for Jeongyeon to show up, the perfect time for her to come back home.

But she didn't.

Her co-actor walks in with flowers in his hand.

Nayeon looks around and all she could do is wish it was Jeongyeon walking to her instead of someone else. But then again she knew it's impossible, the taller girl is not gonna miraculously show up.

Why?

Because a not too long time ago Nayeon took a trip. A long and painful trip.