CHAPTER 52

NO ONE'S POV

The only reason Jeongyeon left that night was that she couldn't bear the thought that she's hurting her wife by just standing there. The first thing that came to her mind was call Jihyo, who came running to their place. The girl has asked her to go and stay with Chaeyoung and Mina for the night because she thought that will be best for everyone. So she did and the couple just welcomed her without any questions.

The very next day she came back home to try and fix her marriage only to find an empty house. Some of Nayeon's clothes were missing from their drawer. Hurriedly she called Jihyo, the girl told her that Nayeon was staying with Sana and Tzuyu but a few days later Jeongyeon found out she has moved out. Even though it pains them the girls refuse to tell her where the older girl is because that's what Nayeon wanted, she doesn't want Jeongyeon anywhere near her.

Jeongyeon explained herself to everyone but failed to do so with the only person that matter, her wife. No questions were asked because they knew how much these two is in love with each other.

But Nayeon was just too elusive and Mina was right when she said "You can't find someone who doesn't want to be found." Because no matter how hard Jeongyeon looks for her she won't show up. The only time she sees her is whenever her shows are running on the TV, just like everyone else's do.

 The only time she sees her is whenever her shows are running on the TV, just like everyone else's do

Her message wasn't read.

Her calls were all unanswered.

And Im Nayeon is nowhere to be found.

[AFTER THREE WEEKS]

Following what happened Nayeon tried her best to avoid Jeongyeon, if it means she have to hide she'll do it. She doesn't want to see the girl nor talk to her. Right now, Nayeon has already made up her mind. She just wants to forget. So, after work, she goes straight back to the hotel, a temporary place she can find peace.

SN : "Jeongyeon said you should go back home." She said following Nayeon to the car.

Just hearing the name weakens her.

SN : "She said it's not good for you to be living in some hotel."

NY : "You told her?"

SN : "Ani, even if I wanted to I didn't because that's what you wanted. Nobody mentioned anything to her but she's not stupid unnie. If you're not staying with me or Jihyo there's only one place for you to go. You have no other family here than her. Besides, she's right there's no proper kitchen in there and the security is not that good. Don't you ever feel homesick?"

NY : "I'm not going home, she's just gonna use it as an excuse to convince me with her lies."

SN : "Aish, I hate to say this but Jeongyeon was right."