CHAPTER 50

NO ONE'S POV

Im Nayeon has dreamed of a perfect life ever since she was small. That's why when she met Jennie, she thought she's lucky, that she had it easy. But unbeknownst to her was the pain of getting left behind. After that she swore to be careful when it comes to trusting someone, to always take her time in making decisions.

Then came Yoo Jeongyeon.

With Jeongyeon everything felt right, that everything she do was right

With Jeongyeon everything felt right, that everything she do was right. Even with her best effort, Nayeon couldn't prevent herself from falling. Because the moment she realized she was in love it was too late, she just let herself go.

Falling deeper and deeper.

The way she loves Jeongyeon was something she never has to use her head. But lately, Nayeon thought that to keep Jeongyeon for a long time, she has to come up with a plan.

Well, Yoo Jeongyeon is her world. She wants to hold her until the end.

*CAR DOOR OPENS*

Nayeon looks up and there she was, Jeongyeon was offering her hand. Her eyes were dark brown, the darkest of their kind but most of the time it feels like it's glowing, sometimes it sparkles. She wears this simple suit, black and white. Her hair was combed perfectly.

For Nayeon, Jeongyeon is perfect.

JY : "Be careful." She said assisting the girl in a white dress.

NY : "Gomawo."

With their arms entangled with each other, the couple of the decade make their way into this red carpet. Politely greeting everyone with a smile.

NY : "I thought this is a charity event?" She said whispering to the taller girl.

JY : "It is, every article that will be published about this will go to the charity."

NY : "That's actually a great idea."

"Ohhh here's my favorite couple." The older lady greeted the two of them.

JY : "Annyeong Ms. President."

NY : "Good evening."

"I hope you find everything great, we'll start the program in a while. I know this is all of a sudden but if we can get a short message from you Jeongyeon-ssi."

JY : "No worries, I'll be delighted."

"Then you and your lovely wife should go inside. I'll see you two later, enjoy the night."

NY : "Gomawo."

-

Nayeon just followed Jeongyeon to where Mina and the others were, to her surprise their whole group is in here.