CHAPTER 46

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon woke up in bed with her wife, if she wasn't in her 30's she would believe that she magically transported to bed. But she knows pretty well, she walked on her own. It's just funny how every morning she wakes up like this and feels like someone had carried her to bed.

"Good morning, you need to wake up gorgeous." She said brushing Nayeon's cheeks.

" She said brushing Nayeon's cheeks

NY : "5 more minutes." The older girl contest

JY : "Even if it's 30 it'll be fine with me but it's 7 in the morning."

NY : "What time?"

JY : "7, my dear."

NY : "7???"

JY : "Yes, 7."

NY : "I'm gonna be late!" She said jumping out of bed leaving her wife alone.

JY : "I guess there go your 5 minutes." She chuckles as she makes her way out of the bed too.

The girl went to the kitchen after cleaning up their bed, she knows how this thing goes. Nayeon wakes up late and would run outside the door the moment she gets dressed. Even if she's not in a rush Jeongyeon tries to match her wife's pace, just so she could be part of Nayeon's morning.

NY : "What time are you leaving Jeong?" She said walking out of the room all dressed up, carrying her bag.

JY : "After an hour or two, want me to drive you?"

NY : "Ani, you should take that time and rest besides Sana and ahjussi are on their way to pick me up."

JY : "Then, what about breakfast?" She said pointing at the table.

NY : "Mianhae Jeong. I really have to go."

JY : "Arraso, I knew you'll say that so I have packed a sandwich for you. Just make sure you don't go to work with an empty stomach."

The older girl walks toward her and hugs her.

NY : "Thank you for always understanding me. I promise to make it up after my tapings."

JY : "No worries."

NY : "Well, I really have to go. I'll see you tonight?"

JY : "I'll be waiting at the same spot, text me." She said kissing the older girl in her cheeks.

Nayeon smiles and it was enough to make up for the late arrival last night and the early departure this morning.

NY : "I will." She said before leaving.

And there she goes with Jeongyeon's heart, like a thief on the run. The taller girl goes back to eating alone, something she got used to.