CHAPTER 42

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon woke up early in the morning. She found Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu all snuggled to her. No wonder it felt like she was being squished by an elephant in her sleep. Not that it matters, to be honest after having a couple of shots that put the three younger girls into sleep. She found herself cleaning the place, she knows she's not supposed to. It's just no matter how much she wants to sleep her mind just wouldn't rest.

She carefully got out of bed, went to grab something then,

*BANG* SOUND OF SPATULA HITTING A PAN*

DH : "What?!?!?"

CY : "Where's the fire?!"

Tzuyu calmly stood up and follow Chaeyoung and Dahyun like a puppy. She might be the one who always disagrees with these two but most of the time she finds herself following them unconsciously.

 She might be the one who always disagrees with these two but most of the time she finds herself following them unconsciously

JY : "Hahaha! Get your ass*s up, it's my wedding day."

DH : "Ehhhh, that's it?"

CY : "5 minutes more..."

Tzuyu didn't even say a word and just went back to bed.

JY : "Do what you want but I'm going back to my room. Besides I'm not the one who's gonna get killed by my girlfriend...."

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. It's time to get ready don't make your girlfriends wait."

And out of nowhere, Tzuyu bolted out of the bed.

TY : "That's Sana unnie!!!! What time is it?! Why didn't anybody wake me up?!"

JY : "What? So if it's me waking you up it feels like nothing? One word from Sana and you're having cold sweats

JY : "What? So if it's me waking you up it feels like nothing? One word from Sana and you're having cold sweats."

TY : "No time for this unnie, let's go." She said pushing Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

Jeongyeon just laughs as she follows them out of the room. They were greeted by Sana and Momo.

MM : "Gaja, we don't want to be rushing."